• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Chicken Wings and Target Swings" Meet-up

SharpShootur

Hey everyone!

Load up your shootin’ iron! That’s right! It’s unanimous! Looks like the Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada here on OCDO have decided to “Fudd it” and bulls eye some chicken wings for our new meet up this month. It’s time to rustle up some “yard bird” at The Chicken Shack! Please spread the word for the "Chicken Wings and Target Swings" meet-up! The info is as follows:

Date: June 28, 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m.
4606 E. Sunset Rd.
Henderson, NV 89014
(702) 456-2669
*Next to Smith’s in the Sunset-Mountain Vista Plaza

This ain’t wabbit season! We're huntin’ a lot of chicken. So if you ain’t ready for this varmint hunt and don’t bring a BIG appetite, you might as well starve! Hope to see you there for Chicken Wings and Target Swings! And if you're married, please bring your spouse! It's gonna be a blast!

SharpShootur

P.S.
Be sure to be "vewy vewy" LOUD when you share this announcement with other OCers!

P.S.S.
We're striving to make this a monthly event so please give me, SharpShootur, a list of any and all OC friendly restaurants and dives. That way, we'll have variety as well as good times!

garand_guy

They switched weekends. I'll be along by myself. :(

But please bring your single female friends, lol.

z28power

They switched weekends. I'll be along by myself. :(

But please bring your single female friends, lol.

I will be coming, not sure about wife and kids (again) I give my wife the offer, if she likes where we're going, she will come, otherwise, I go by myself and have a night without kids to socialize. Either way is great with me, so it's win win.

Unfortunately, Garrett, I will not be bringing any single ladies in either of these situations. :lol:

z28power

Posting this here as well as Facebook to make sure everybody sees our successful event!

qy5y5y3y.jpg

We had a good turnout and great conversation! Great to meet some new faces and equally great seeing familiar ones from last month!

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Thanks for the pic! As usual, I missed another one, but don't stop planning them!