Thread: Coincidence: Las Vegas Shooter Jerad Miller Interviewed At Bundy Stand0ff VIDEO

Coincidence: Las Vegas Shooter Jerad Miller Interviewed At Bundy Stand0ff VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rspbrdSNB8M 0:40 seconds

If highly trained media journalistas cannot detect and warn of such extremists, are they indeed extreme? Is the media setting the stage for more security theater, their business model?

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...PzatIQPv2RJIaM 1000 articles ATM

http://www.infowars.com/coincidence-...undy-standoff/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-10-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Not a coincidence, most of the people at the Bundy ranch had a beef with government. Most legit, some not, probably a couple downright crazy. The left finally has a case where they can claim that the right are killers. It has backfired on all other incidents, but I do not see these two as right wing, after all most republicans are against pot smoking and sales.

It is funny/odd that during his interview at the Bundy ranch Miller did not seem violent, what set him over the edge. Could it have been the FBI showing up at his wife's workplace in Indiana? Which has been admitted to, that would have been a legit reason to be pissed at the government. Does not excuse murder, especially execution style.

It is clear these two were off base upstairs, but the government is not getting that people are getting mad. And the more mad they get the more times this will happen no matter how wrong it is. Canada police officers killed, and attempted take over of a courthouse in Georgia, all in a short amount of time by people who thought they were mistreated by government.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Not a coincidence, most of the people at the Bundy ranch had a beef with government. Most legit, some not, probably a couple downright crazy. The left finally has a case where they can claim that the right are killers. It has backfired on all other incidents, but I do not see these two as right wing, after all most republicans are against pot smoking and sales.

It is funny/odd that during his interview at the Bundy ranch Miller did not seem violent, what set him over the edge. Could it have been the FBI showing up at his wife's workplace in Indiana? Which has been admitted to, that would have been a legit reason to be pissed at the government. Does not excuse murder, especially execution style.

It is clear these two were off base upstairs, but the government is not getting that people are getting mad. And the more mad they get the more times this will happen no matter how wrong it is. Canada police officers killed, and attempted take over of a courthouse in Georgia, all in a short amount of time by people who thought they were mistreated by government.
    If that's the case, then the LGBT community is far more of a threat to Government than two nut cases who got mad that the FBI went to their workplace or whatever. No one has more of a cause to be peeved at the government, nor been more mistreated by said branch, and it's actors, than the Gay community.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    If that's the case, then the LGBT community is far more of a threat to Government than two nut cases who got mad that the FBI went to their workplace or whatever. No one has more of a cause to be peeved at the government, nor been more mistreated by said branch, and it's actors, than the Gay community.
    Actually hasn't the government been supportive of LGBT in the last few years. If you are talking about before the change in attitudes I might agree with you, but for the most part there seems to have been a change both with the public and government.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Shun icky

Bundy has been appointed to CEO for Mozilla after the last CEO stepped down over donations to prop 8 in California. It would appear that Bundy supports LGBT as he was chosen to replace a homophobe. I am not sure if there were gays at the range, but assume there had to some.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

The federal government is the enforcement arm of the gay movement.....and the movement don't have to spend a dime for the feds services. The media is the propaganda arm of the gay movement.....and the movement don't have to spend a dime for the media's services.

The gay movement has taken the opportunity to extract its revenge on the citizenry that exercises their fundamental rights outside their home.

So, the LV shooters are now dead and the gay movement is better for it.....it seems.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Hope This Helped -- Fixed It For You

The federal government is the enforcement arm of the progressive movement.....and the movement doesn't have to spend a dime for the feds services. The media is the propaganda arm of the progressive movement.....and the movement doesn't have to spend a dime for the media's services.

The progressive movement has taken the opportunity to extract its revenge on the citizenry that exercises their fundamental rights outside their home.

So, the LV shooters are now dead and the progressive movement is better for it.....it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    The federal government is the enforcement arm of the progressive movement.....and the movement doesn't have to spend a dime for the feds services. The media is the propaganda arm of the progressive movement.....and the movement doesn't have to spend a dime for the media's services.

The progressive movement has taken the opportunity to extract its revenge on the citizenry that exercises their fundamental rights outside their home.

So, the LV shooters are now dead and the progressive movement is better for it.....it seems.
    Please do not "fix" my statements, which are in direct response to a specific OCDO member. It does a disservice to that OCDO member and me. Own your own words for a change, will ya?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post

Interesting indeed. I haven't paid much attention to this whole scenario except the repeated news to be on the watch for "anti government". Damn that's me.

Of course the obvious you bring out here is never mentioned.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Correct me if I am wrong, but the government hasn't committed genocide against homosexuals. Have they?

Hyperbole. Now if you mean in recently memory, then well that's still not entirely true. But mkay.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    The federal government is the enforcement arm of the gay movement.....and the movement don't have to spend a dime for the feds services. The media is the propaganda arm of the gay movement.....and the movement don't have to spend a dime for the media's services.

The gay movement has taken the opportunity to extract its revenge on the citizenry that exercises their fundamental rights outside their home.

So, the LV shooters are now dead and the gay movement is better for it.....it seems.
    +1

All of the states that had more than a majority of citizens voted in favor of state constitutional amendments re DOMA. You have just a handful of activist federal judges and activists in the Federal Government, ruling against the WILL OF THE PEOPLE to invent 'rights' for gays that 1) do not exist in the Constitution, and 2) under Amendment 9 & 10, are reserved subjects to the STATES. If anything, the Gays have used a small group of activists to tyranize the majority in an unconstitutional manner.

To link this to OC, are there any Gay organizations in favor of the 2A and OC? If I were a member of that group, or say blacks in the South, I would want to have ability to carry weapons to protect myself from folks wanting to deprive me of my rights to live life in a peaceable fashion.
    Last edited by HPmatt; 06-13-2014 at 06:40 PM.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    +1

All of the states that had more than a majority of citizens voted in favor of state constitutional amendments re DOMA. You have just a handful of activist federal judges and activists in the Federal Government, ruling against the WILL OF THE PEOPLE to invent 'rights' for gays that 1) do not exist in the Constitution, and 2) under Amendment 9 & 10, are reserved subjects to the STATES. If anything, the Gays have used a small group of activists to tyranize the majority in an unconstitutional manner.

To link this to OC, are there any Gay organizations in favor of the 2A and OC? If I were a member of that group, or say blacks in the South, I would want to have ability to carry weapons to protect myself from folks wanting to deprive me of my rights to live life in a peaceable fashion.
    Pink Pistols is a 2A gay organization that promotes carry. We have several members on OCDO who are gay and open carry. As well as bi sexuals who open carry, my wife being one of them.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    +1

If a majority of people in your state had voted that white people are no longer equal to minority races, would you accept and defend a constitutional amendment making that clear? By your sentiment you obviously would, because the majority of voters 'will' is the law, and whatever the majority decides is determined to be constitutional. What if the majority of voters in a state voted for a total ban on guns? Wouldn't that be a just, and acceptable ban, because the majority of people who voted for it felt it was right, so that means it's not to be questioned? What if the majority of people in the United States voted on a constitutional amendment that made Christianity the official religion of the U.S.? That'd be perfectly legal and acceptable, right? because the majority voted for it, so ya know, just deal with it.

Hey, in case you didn't realize something...

WE'RE NOT A FRIGGEN DEMOCRACY! WE. ARE. A. REPUBLIC.

We have the RULE OF LAW! NOT the rule of the majority.

The United States of America is founded on the PRINCIPLES THAT THE PEOPLE ARE CREATED EQUAL. AND ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR, WITH CERTAIN INALIENABLE RIGHTS! AMONG WHICH ARE ... Located in the Bill of Rights.

The Bill of Rights only outlines SOME of our INALIENABLE RIGHTS.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America, and of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. I am an adult human being, of a sound mind and judgement; I am entitled to the right to Free Speech, of freedom to exercise a religion, or none-such of my choice, to peacefully assemble with other people of a sound mind and judgement. I am entitled to a right to keep and bear arms in defense of myself, and of the state that I owe my allegiance to. I have a right to be free from illegal searches, and seizures. I have a right to seek justice, and have my grievances heard by the Government, and if needs be, to dissolve it if myself, and others have exhausted all other options. These are but a few, of the many rights that I am endowed with since birth, and/or adulthood. And I will be DAMNED if I let you, or anyone else tell me that my rights are subject to the whims of a majority of under-educated, and easily influenced drones.

And yes, there are Gun-friendly, and Pro-OC LGBTQ organizations in the U.S., who face opposition and shunning not only by Republicans, and Democrats, but by Anti-gun people, and our own LGBT community.

Now if you will excuse me, my Boyfriend, and his Girlfriend are bringing home dinner, and I have a rifle that needs polishing before being given away as an anniversary present.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Since we drifted way off topic. I missed it last year our county OC group had the best reception at the local pride festival than we have ever had at gunshows and were treated way better than the NRA treats us.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

And yes, there are Gun-friendly, and Pro-OC LGBTQ organizations in the U.S., who face opposition and shunning not only by Republicans, and Democrats, but by Anti-gun people, and our own LGBT community.

Now if you will excuse me, my Boyfriend, and his Girlfriend are bringing home dinner, and I have a rifle that needs polishing before being given away as an anniversary present.
    Aren't there more letters now?

Wait wut? So you date two people?

Quote Originally Posted by CDT COX View Post
    Aren't there more letters now?

Wait wut? So you date two people?
    No, his boyfriend does. He said "my boyfriend and his girlfriend"as opposed to "my boyfriend and our/my girlfriend."

Edit: I'm not really sure what it matters though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jack House; 06-14-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    No, his boyfriend does. He said "my boyfriend and his girlfriend"as opposed to "my boyfriend and our/my girlfriend."

Edit: I'm not really sure what it matters though.

So he has a boyfriend, and the boyfriend has a girl on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by CDT COX View Post
    So he has a boyfriend, and the boyfriend has a girl on the side?
    He has a boyfriend and his boyfriend has a girlfriend. I don't about "on the side" you'll have to ask him.