• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Target looking at there firearm policy

WalkingWolf

While we should be a loud voice this blog post is nothing more of the same thing with Walmart after Sandy Hook massacre. It is a claim based on fears instead of facts, we should not fall into this type of thinking. And if it happens it happens, Walmart will send candy and flowers accompanied by a thank you note to Target. Probably Kmart too, actually struggling Kmart would probably kiss them.

Yes email and call, write letters, but don't succumb to rumor.

Just my own gut feeling is that Target will issue a similar statement to Starbucks who set the standard for non ban/ban, literally a policy that has meant nothing. Just something to get the nut cases to go away. I wish I could say I would still shop in Target if they issue a non ban/ban but I never liked them to begin with. They sell essentially the same products as Walmart for higher price, and there are Walmarts everywhere close.

If I want high end products I will use online, and local vendors and actually get high end products, not pay high end prices for low end products.