Thread: Just another Target thread

Just another Target thread

I saw we did not have a Target thread and I did not want the NC sub forum to feel left out. So here it is.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Still OK to carry (keeping it on topic for OC) in Fayetteville.

When this one was here, you couldn't get through the door while carrying.........they were welded shut.

Last edited by bc.cruiser; 06-10-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I saw we did not have a Target thread and I did not want the NC sub forum to feel left out. So here it is.
    roflmao....

WW shall we also incorporate in this NC thread an option which includes all encompassing material covering, say, OCT, Vegas shootings, Hollywood shootings...past, present, and future events? (sarcasm)

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain