• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Amendment takes a hit in Lake Ozark.

NG19

It will just be thrown into file 13 but I sent a email to the city clerk and ask that it be passed on to the mayor, police chief and councilmen that we will not be spending a week vacation in Lake Ozark as planned since they passed the anti 2nd amendment ordinance and will be going to Branson where they are more gun friendly. Also that I would tell everyone I know about Lake Ozark.
Just checking, but I believe that Branson is not OC friendly. I think they restricted it. Although ianal, I would check their laws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

rightwinglibertarian

POINT: preaching to the choir, folks interested enough to participate in this site are not your target audience, the clueless indeed are who you must educate. Ya got an idiot and a coward for a police chief down there, he has used his cowardice to scare others into doing his bidding. Replacing that idiot will likely be required with a person of courage in order to get it reversed and it can be reversed. FYI I would not waste time on that, the key is stripping the pukes of the power to force their cowardice on others, that is the only win worth it in the fight these days.

Interested enough to participate, not enough to force the powers that be into a clear understanding what we are demanding. These token efforts like boycotting stores that infringe out rights and a few rallies here and there are a drop in the ocean when we have States like California, New York and even in MO preemption is only very recent. citing law, citing precedent and even citing the 2nd Amendment seems to have little effect.

POINT: Either believe in the right to bear arms or not. Not some semi displeased, grumble this isnt right belief

Redbaron007

Just checking, but I believe that Branson is not OC friendly. I think they restricted it. Although ianal, I would check their laws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yep....it's restricted in Branson.....but only if you do not have a CCW...unless it has changed again! :eek:

Redbaron007

Which is still more gun friendly than Lake Ozark.

True......Branson city limits is still smaller too; which means outside of the city; it is pretty much wide open. LOO, there boundaries take in a larger geographic area, IIRC.