Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smooooothe move, exlax.......

smooooothe move, exlax.......

another slob/kid doing his janet jackson 'strike the pose' in a freaking store.
    at least he's in the toys section, where he looks like he should be.

We are educating, motivating, and mobilizing moms and families to take action that will result in stronger laws and policies to save lives.

http://www.momsdemandaction.org/about/
    and slobs/kids like him are helping them at every pose with their child toys they do......

what's with these fedoras? don't any adults or normal people have guns?
    at least this kid didn't do any compensation with his mag.....
    Last edited by chowda; 06-11-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Banned
    They certainly LOOK scary .... haha

How about this guy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reloading.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	11695  

yeah, reloading is for sissies....

ya know, there's a real gun toting thing going on in the donbas region of eastern ukraine. if these kids want to play army, they should go there and actually play army with adults and put their energy to good use--they can whack a bunch of neo-soviets and other terrorists while helping a country try and remain free from russia.

clearly a safer place than a target store or a chilis restaurant, so they will finally be able to relax......

Quote Originally Posted by chowda View Post
    yeah, reloading is for sissies....

ya know, there's a real gun toting thing going on in the donbas region of eastern ukraine. if these kids want to play army, they should go there and actually play army with adults and put their energy to good use--they can whack a bunch of neo-soviets and other terrorists while helping a country try and remain free from russia.

clearly a safer place than a target store or a chilis restaurant, so they will finally be able to relax......
    Yes, because no violent crime has ever taken place in peaceful neighborhoods.

Are the photos from Texas? If so, some people (namely 18-20 year olds) would only have the option of Long Gun Open Carry (LGOC). Who are YOU to say they should render themselves defenseless because it doesn't conform to your opinions?

Are you in the CC-only, don't-rock-the-boat camp as well?
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 06-12-2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Clarification
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Could you clarify your positions more directly? This passive aggressive approach leaves some of your key issues a bit too ambiguous.

You seem to take issue with others (especially adults younger than you) bearing arms in any manner inconsistent with your own preferred methods and fashion tastes.

Further, you seem to equate their bearing of arms with wanting to "play Army".

Could you please connect these dots by some sort of rational process so we can follow along or discuss? Incoherent ranting is less than helpful.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Compare the OP's pictures along with his comments with ones taken of Israeli women OCing LG at a coffee/food bar.

The difference is where they are and the acceptance of OCd LG by the people and the media. This ain't Israel.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Compare the OP's pictures along with his comments with ones taken of Israeli women OCing LG at a coffee/food bar.

The difference is where they are and the acceptance of OCd LG by the people and the media. This ain't Israel.
    The women are a lot easier on the eyes than the first guy, too : )

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    The women are a lot easier on the eyes than the first guy, too : )
    That would depend on one's preference.

AK vs AR or up close and personal w/1911
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

That would depend on one's preference.

AK vs AR or up close and personal w/1911

Now grape do you really want to go there.

Really start the 1911 is ? debate all again..
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Now grape do you really want to go there.

Really start the 1911 is ? debate all again..
    Well I did say it was about personal preference

THANK YOU!!!!!!

if my neighborhood is under attack by armed people, i will not only be out and about with an ar15, but i will also furnish many of my neighbors with them too.
    but going to a place where women and children shop/eat with long guns in some weird attempt to 'win them over' or 'prevent crime' is 86 ways of absurd.

how come in the 'wild west' it was ok to carry a lg on horseback and use it self defense and now if Moms demand reaction see the same picture, they have to change their Depends. Why?

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    how come in the 'wild west' it was ok to carry a lg on horseback and use it self defense and now if Moms demand reaction see the same picture, they have to change their Depends. Why?
    It is called "STRESS INCONTINENCE"!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Been Lurking around for awhile so I decided to join. anywhoo......

Chowda.......You do support open carry right? Regardless of how they appear at least they are exercising the right. Can you enlighten us on how you think someone should go about doing so? You don't know these guys from Adam. For all you know they could be doing great things in their community for open carry.
    Last edited by Uno99; 06-12-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Chowda reminds me of the mouthy guy during last black friday at walmart, who talked loudly and plainly about using a golf club to beat me senseless, because I was OCing while in line for a TV. That guy ended up leaving walmarts in handcuffs when I asked the manager to call the police, and I told the police I wanted to press charges. One of these days, Chowda is gonna end up on the wrong side of the law, for saying some of the things he's said in this thread, to, about, or in reference to an actual person, OCer/CCer/Unarmed person in general. Talking about choking someone until they pass out, or are dead, is one of the definitions of Terroristic Threatening, and verbal assault, both are a Felony in Kentucky, I'm sure it's the same else where, and against forum rules because it's the advocation of an illegal activity. Dually reported.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Nicely put DrakeZ07

Quote Originally Posted by Uno99 View Post
    Chowda.......You do support open carry right? ... Can you enlighten us on how you think someone should go about doing so? You don't know these guys from Adam. For all you know they could be doing great things in their community for open carry.
    yes i support oc and have stated that at times i have.
    yes, at now, these people have the right to oc long guns in stores, never contested that. we all have rights, but just because we have them, doesn't mean it's the best idea to exercise them at any one moment.

so that leaves two other reasons to oc:
    1. protection. i've stated how oc-ing long guns for protection is 8 ways of absurd. anyone watching most urban 'action movies' will see the many ways why carrying a long on on a sling for self defense isn't the best idea. ask a cop.
    2. trying to 'normalize' or 'win' people over to the oc cause. really? a mom and her kid going to to the toy department at target and seeing some 'civilians' standing around with ar-15s is something that will have a calming effect upon them? or if they are unfamiliar with guns other than on tv, it'll make them more at ease? seriously?

we need to educate the non gun population that 'guns aren't bad' and let them be comfortable with them, accept them. i'm sorry, but what they're doing is not the good way to do it. i don't see them winning any hearts and minds of the no/ill informed. there's gotta be a better, a different way.

but it seems like no one talks about it as if it's oc with long guns or nothing. that type of thinking won't help our cause and can only hurt it. remember, the us second ammendment has a 'shall not be infringed' yet it has been, more and more and more. we are shooting ourselves in the foot by doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    One of these days, Chowda is gonna end up on the wrong side of the law, for saying some of the things he's said in this thread...Dually reported.
    lol, so you're the reason why i got an infraction. sorry i hurt your feelings....not.

what i stated on this thread someone would/should be taught in any firearms self defense class or in some areas of the military. or ask a cop. you just got all that self defense information for free.....now you know what your weaknesses are or if someone tries to victimize you and are armed like they are, you can deal with it. free.....you're welcome.
    heck, the information is all over the internet also.

rifle disarm:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y=rifle+disarm
    pistol disarm:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=pistol+disarm
    self defense strikes:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...fense+strikes+
    how to carry a rifle with a sling:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...e+with+a+sling
    rifle self defense:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...e+self+defense
    pistol self defense:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...l+self+defense

if you need any more information, you should contact someone local and get more advanced training.

so the guy that got infuriated at you at wallyworld, did you have a loaded FAL over your shoulder?
    or a pistol in a holster?
    Last edited by chowda; 06-12-2014 at 11:00 PM.

lol, so you're the reason why i got an infraction. sorry i hurt your feelings....not.

what i stated on this thread someone would/should be taught in any firearms self defense class or in some areas of the military. or ask a cop. you just got all that self defense information for free.....now you know what your weaknesses are or if someone tries to victimize you and are armed like they are, you can deal with it. free.....you're welcome.
    heck, the information is all over the internet also.

rifle disarm:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y=rifle+disarm
    pistol disarm:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=pistol+disarm
    self defense strikes:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...fense+strikes+
    how to carry a rifle with a sling:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...e+with+a+sling
    rifle self defense:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...e+self+defense
    pistol self defense:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...l+self+defense

if you need any more information, you should contact someone local and get more advanced training.

so the guy that got infuriated at you at wallyworld, did you have a loaded FAL over your shoulder?
    or a pistol in a holster?
    There are better ways of conveying an example of situational awareness, than posting comments that can easily be construed as terrorist threatening, or verbal assault. Try to pick your words carefully before you post or make a comment, and remember that as long as you use this forum, you do NOT have a right to free speech, act as you would if you was a guest in someone's house.

And no, albeit I would LOVE to have an FN FAL, or any FN rifle; I was OCing my Hi Point .40SW in a OWB retention holster on my right hip, and my K-BAR in a retention holster, OWB and horizontal, at the small of my back and again, OC. I've seen too many friends, and strangers have too many run-ins with over-zealous shoppers during black Friday sales, to go to one unarmed. Sadly, that was a night when my body, and defensive means was prepared, but emotionally I wasn't. I was in tears and fearing for my life from a guy who stood a good foot taller than me, and had at least a hundred pounds of muscle on me. That was the night that I ceased carrying my sidearm purely as a deterrent that I never wanted to use, and began to actually train myself to use my tool from private competition skills, to Z.E.R.T. taught NSS and UCW training from Nevada. This coming black Friday I won't be a teared up scared gay dude with a gun... I'll be a fully confident gay dude with the means, and the tools to handle nearly anything his fellow shoppers has to dish out.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

I was OCing my Hi Point .40SW in a OWB retention holster on my right hip, and my K-BAR in a retention holster, OWB and horizontal, at the small of my back and again, OC. I've seen too many friends, and strangers have too many run-ins with over-zealous shoppers during black Friday sales
    so you are getting all geared up like some terminator character to go to a large store on black friday, a place and time where there are large masses of people doing 8 ways of mob stupid shopping?
    and you are lecturing me on careful presentation? seriously?

This coming black Friday I won't be a teared up scared gay dude with a gun... I'll be a fully confident gay dude with the means, and the tools to handle nearly anything his fellow shoppers has to dish out.
    i have a FAR better idea. stay at home while the idiots become a rampaging mob in stores, trampling each other, punching each other out over elmo dolls and bed sheets. stay at home and watch it on tv, realizing what idiots they are.
    then when the smoke is all cleared, aisles all cleaned of empty boxes, hair, blood and spit, stuff put back on shelves, go to that store and shop in peace.

it seems like either you are looking for confrontation or wanting to prove you can handle a confrontation.
    might want to avoid confrontations and for the latter, keep on training with good, proficient instructors. your confidence will come from there and you won't have to go out and test it on other people.

and remember that as long as you use this forum, you do NOT have a right to free speech, act as you would if you was a guest in someone's house.
    and you and other people should remember that as long as you visit a store, you do NOT have any rights, act as you would if you were a guest in someone's house.
    because you are, you are on SOMEONE ELSE'S PRIVATE PROPERTY.
    --Moderator edited for totally unacceptable language--
    and the representatives of the firearms community that you will be perceived as.

and i will also say, that in public places, we all should comport ourselves as if we were also guests there because, well, we are. we don't own that, we don't clean that up, we don't live there...and it's a common area for common use by all.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-13-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Pot, meet kettle.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, since we are visiting another persons property/business we should conduct ourselves with decorum, not cause any upset feelings by exercising our rights.

And yet, here you are, visiting this forum, breaking the rules of said forum, acting out, getting infractions and deletions... Not acting in the very manner that you say we should be acting in a public area.

Tsk, tsk...

Quote Originally Posted by xd shooter View Post
    And yet, here you are, visiting this forum, breaking the rules of said forum, acting out, getting infractions and deletions...
    what's funny is my last infraction was because someone thought i was personally talking about him. i cannot control how others feel, nor think.
    and if i get the boot from here, then the owners of this board have thought it was ok, or not, or, well, don't care as it's their board. but i won't start organizing boycotts, go after their advertisers, etc.

i guess you didn't have anything going on on this slow day....

Quote Originally Posted by xd shooter View Post
    Pot, meet kettle.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, since we are visiting another persons property/business we should conduct ourselves with decorum, not cause any upset feelings by exercising our rights.

And yet, here you are, visiting this forum, breaking the rules of said forum, acting out, getting infractions and deletions... Not acting in the very manner that you say we should be acting in a public area.

Tsk, tsk...
    Hey, give him a break. People are doing things he cannot control(law abiding exercising rights), it overloads his progressive senses.

Another one for I support this BUT...
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

i cannot control how others feel, nor think.

i guess you didn't have anything going on on this slow day....
    And when I walk around, open carrying, handgun or long gun, because I can, because I want to, because it's my right, I cannot control how others feel, nor think.

Just sitting here enjoying a day off. I'm sorry did I bother you with my post? Did you not like being outed for a hypocrite, telling others how they should act nice while you act out?

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    I will never understand why people engage in discussions with people like this. This guy is exactly the reason for the existence of the "ignore" button. The judicious use of it makes visits to OCDO so much more pleasant and informative. When they can no longer get anyone to respond, these vile people will either reform or leave. My guess is that they were kicked off some other board or could no longer find anyone to respond there, so they are now here; briefly, I suspect.
    He might be Doug. Not sure but sounds like him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast