• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

smooooothe move, exlax.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd shooter

Pot, meet kettle.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, since we are visiting another persons property/business we should conduct ourselves with decorum, not cause any upset feelings by exercising our rights.

And yet, here you are, visiting this forum, breaking the rules of said forum, acting out, getting infractions and deletions... Not acting in the very manner that you say we should be acting in a public area.

Tsk, tsk...

chowda

And yet, here you are, visiting this forum, breaking the rules of said forum, acting out, getting infractions and deletions...

what's funny is my last infraction was because someone thought i was personally talking about him. i cannot control how others feel, nor think.
and if i get the boot from here, then the owners of this board have thought it was ok, or not, or, well, don't care as it's their board. but i won't start organizing boycotts, go after their advertisers, etc.

i guess you didn't have anything going on on this slow day....

WalkingWolf

Pot, meet kettle.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, since we are visiting another persons property/business we should conduct ourselves with decorum, not cause any upset feelings by exercising our rights.

And yet, here you are, visiting this forum, breaking the rules of said forum, acting out, getting infractions and deletions... Not acting in the very manner that you say we should be acting in a public area.

Tsk, tsk...
Hey, give him a break. People are doing things he cannot control(law abiding exercising rights), it overloads his progressive senses.

Another one for I support this BUT...

xd shooter

i cannot control how others feel, nor think.

i guess you didn't have anything going on on this slow day....

And when I walk around, open carrying, handgun or long gun, because I can, because I want to, because it's my right, I cannot control how others feel, nor think.

Just sitting here enjoying a day off. I'm sorry did I bother you with my post? Did you not like being outed for a hypocrite, telling others how they should act nice while you act out?

Law abider

I will never understand why people engage in discussions with people like this. This guy is exactly the reason for the existence of the "ignore" button. The judicious use of it makes visits to OCDO so much more pleasant and informative. When they can no longer get anyone to respond, these vile people will either reform or leave. My guess is that they were kicked off some other board or could no longer find anyone to respond there, so they are now here; briefly, I suspect.

He might be Doug. Not sure but sounds like him.

MKEgal

chowda said:
so you're the reason why i got an infraction. sorry i hurt your feelings.... not.
No, you're the reason you got an infraction (yet again) for violating (yet again) the forum rules.

The original post does it, and most of your follwups do too.

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE:
Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE!
We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by chowda

so you're the reason why i got an infraction. sorry i hurt your feelings.... not.

No, you're the reason you got an infraction (yet again) for violating (yet again) the forum rules.

The original post does it, and most of your follwups do too.

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE:
Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE!
We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

How refreshing MKEgal - someone who understands the rules :)

wimwag

There are better ways of conveying an example of situational awareness, than posting comments that can easily be construed as terrorist threatening, or verbal assault. Try to pick your words carefully before you post or make a comment, and remember that as long as you use this forum, you do NOT have a right to free speech, act as you would if you was a guest in someone's house.

And no, albeit I would LOVE to have an FN FAL, or any FN rifle; I was OCing my Hi Point .40SW in a OWB retention holster on my right hip, and my K-BAR in a retention holster, OWB and horizontal, at the small of my back and again, OC. I've seen too many friends, and strangers have too many run-ins with over-zealous shoppers during black Friday sales, to go to one unarmed. Sadly, that was a night when my body, and defensive means was prepared, but emotionally I wasn't. I was in tears and fearing for my life from a guy who stood a good foot taller than me, and had at least a hundred pounds of muscle on me. That was the night that I ceased carrying my sidearm purely as a deterrent that I never wanted to use, and began to actually train myself to use my tool from private competition skills, to Z.E.R.T. taught NSS and UCW training from Nevada. This coming black Friday I won't be a teared up scared gay dude with a gun... I'll be a fully confident gay dude with the means, and the tools to handle nearly anything his fellow shoppers has to dish out.

congrats on taking the leap.

MKEgal

gutshot said:
My guess is that they were kicked off some other board or could no longer find anyone to respond there, so they are now here; briefly, I suspect.
Actually, Doug has several sock puppets going at any one time, and as they get banned / deleted / put on ignore he just creates more.
He knows the rules about not being allowed to have more than one account, and about not badmouthing people or groups for anything other than their opposition to gun rights or open carry.
And it's too bad that he's degenerated so much. Used to be very knowledgable and smart, quite an asset to the community, but has gotten progressively less stable, more deranged, his rants further off topic and hard to understand (if one even tries any more).

Status
Not open for further replies.