Thread: what do leaders of the gen assembly do after bill 1148 was defeated?

Banned

what do leaders of the gen assembly do after bill 1148 was defeated?

http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/cgabillsta...8&SUBMIT1.y=14

They act as if it passed !

Found a multitude of secret meetings with one leader in 2014 session .... like bill 1148 passed from last session...

Anyone wants to file their own complaint..shoot me a PM w/email...I can shoot you the complaint I filed today.

Currently the FIC ain't listening or taking my complaints - saying I filed too many (but others have filed more than me and that's OK lol)

On the 25th of June they are going to rule on a declaratory ruling request, seeking to find out this mythical # of maximum complaints on can file with the fic

Centurion
    Your link doesn't work.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Your link doesn't work.

Website is down for maintenance ... should work soon .. its a link to the bill ... just asking for leaders to be exempt from FOIA meeting requirements (so they can have secret meetings !) - it failed.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-13-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Oh Dear!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/cgabillsta...8&SUBMIT1.y=14

They act as if it passed !

Found a multitude of secret meetings with one leader in 2014 session .... like bill 1148 passed from last session...

Anyone wants to file their own complaint..shoot me a PM w/email...I can shoot you the complaint I filed today.

Currently the FIC ain't listening or taking my complaints - saying I filed too many (but others have filed more than me and that's OK lol)

On the 25th of June they are going to rule on a declaratory ruling request, seeking to find out this mythical # of maximum complaints on can file with the fic
    From what I can tell from the link, it did pass; 10 yays, 4 nays, according to some Joint Favorable report. I may be reading it wrong. Still, I'm very interested in this and would like to see this complaint. Secret governments serve no one well.

LQM
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” —Samuel Adams

"Here sir, the people govern." -- Alexander Hamilton (speech in the New York ratifying convention, 17 June 1788) Reference: The Debates of the Several State..., Elliot, vol. 2 (348)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LQM View Post
    From what I can tell from the link, it did pass; 10 yays, 4 nays, according to some Joint Favorable report. I may be reading it wrong. Still, I'm very interested in this and would like to see this complaint. Secret governments serve no one well.

LQM
    Don't confuse a committee vote with votes approving the bill. A committee vote just means that the assemblyman wants it to progress further ... sometimes to allow it to be destroyed later ~ which is what happened with this bill.

My rep. disapproved of the bill but voted to get it out of committee....

Its weird the minds of the assemblymen .... some want others to put their opinion on record...

And it was a raised bill ... filed FOIA requests seeking to find out who actually produced it ... and why ... but many assemblymen have ignored my FOIA requests and the FIC did not want to hear the case .. now pending before superior court.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-15-2014 at 03:35 AM.