• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what do leaders of the gen assembly do after bill 1148 was defeated?

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/cgabillst...148&which_year=2013&SUBMIT1.x=18&SUBMIT1.y=14

They act as if it passed !

Found a multitude of secret meetings with one leader in 2014 session .... like bill 1148 passed from last session...

Anyone wants to file their own complaint..shoot me a PM w/email...I can shoot you the complaint I filed today.

Currently the FIC ain't listening or taking my complaints - saying I filed too many (but others have filed more than me and that's OK lol)

On the 25th of June they are going to rule on a declaratory ruling request, seeking to find out this mythical # of maximum complaints on can file with the fic

LQM

Oh Dear!

http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/cgabillst...148&which_year=2013&SUBMIT1.x=18&SUBMIT1.y=14

They act as if it passed !

Found a multitude of secret meetings with one leader in 2014 session .... like bill 1148 passed from last session...

Anyone wants to file their own complaint..shoot me a PM w/email...I can shoot you the complaint I filed today.

Currently the FIC ain't listening or taking my complaints - saying I filed too many (but others have filed more than me and that's OK lol)

On the 25th of June they are going to rule on a declaratory ruling request, seeking to find out this mythical # of maximum complaints on can file with the fic

From what I can tell from the link, it did pass; 10 yays, 4 nays, according to some Joint Favorable report. I may be reading it wrong. Still, I'm very interested in this and would like to see this complaint. Secret governments serve no one well.

LQM

davidmcbeth

Banned
From what I can tell from the link, it did pass; 10 yays, 4 nays, according to some Joint Favorable report. I may be reading it wrong. Still, I'm very interested in this and would like to see this complaint. Secret governments serve no one well.

LQM

Don't confuse a committee vote with votes approving the bill. A committee vote just means that the assemblyman wants it to progress further ... sometimes to allow it to be destroyed later ~ which is what happened with this bill.

My rep. disapproved of the bill but voted to get it out of committee....

Its weird the minds of the assemblymen .... some want others to put their opinion on record...

And it was a raised bill ... filed FOIA requests seeking to find out who actually produced it ... and why ... but many assemblymen have ignored my FOIA requests and the FIC did not want to hear the case .. now pending before superior court.

Last edited: