Thread: Bloomy has not support of actual citizens - Target day a bust -42 nationwide show

Banned

Bloomy has not support of actual citizens - Target day a bust -42 nationwide show

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...nwide-rallies/

#FAIL – ‘Moms Demand Action’ Anti-Gun Nuts Can Only Muster 42 Supporters to National Rallies

Good catch. The lamestream missed it.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Missed? Don't think so, more like becloud.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Wished I knew

Would have been there to OC and would have personally asked to speak with the manager to thanked him for allowing shoppers to exercise their rights and protect themselves. #OnTarget lol

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Pretty pathetic. Good thing they have a few million in the bank to fake a legitimate existence.
    Advocate freedom please

Quote Originally Posted by Javelina View Post
    Would have been there to OC and would have personally asked to speak with the manager to thanked him for allowing shoppers to exercise their rights and protect themselves. #OnTarget lol
    Might even be better if done by people NOT carrying.

I just happened to have gone to my local Target store that day. I did not see any protests, I shopped and left. I did not remember it was an event that day, just going about my business. It is just a non-event here in Washington State.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Yahoo and Bell Shouth blocking link

I copied and pasted the weblink in an email and sent to a few of my friends.
    The ones with a Yahoo or Bell South email bounced back.

Yahoo and Bell South both blocked the emails stating "Email not accepted for policy reasons."

I guess we know who these two are in bed with!

Pi$$ed me off bad!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGadgets View Post
    The ones with a Yahoo or Bell South email bounced back.

Yahoo and Bell South both blocked the emails stating "Email not accepted for policy reasons."

I guess we know who these two are in bed with!

Pi$$ed me off bad!
    Did you send a blind link or did you have any commentary and personal notes with it?

I'd be happy if my email provider would block blind links, too.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I sent the html link with the web page descriptor in the title of the email.

I send interesting things to these same people all the time. It is only this email about this topic that gets blocked.

I was one of thousands of people who created an "Everytown for Gun Safety" page on Facebook in advance of Bloomberg's $50 Million push (and subsequent flub).

About three weeks ago, FB locked the page and blocked all access, falsely claiming I'd infringed on a graphic copyright. The graphic I used was 100% my own. My own picture, my own words, and my own design.

To date, they have repeatedly ignored my appeals to unlock it.

Meanwhile, countless other pro-2A pages on Facebook are going strong.

This is the power of Bloomberg's money: He can shut out some attempts to undermine his anti-gun agenda. He cannot, however, slow us down, nor can all his wealth override the common sense of the American people and entice more than a handful of kooks to attend these events. Consider the Big Kahuna, a march on Washington D.C. Here's a list of the Top 11 marches by in order of attendance (I used the upper estimate). It shows what's right with the country, as well as some serious drawbacks:

2004 - 800,000 to 1,100,000: March for Women's Lives - in defense of a woman's right to chose (while ignoring the baby's rights altogether, and murdering the baby in the process)

2005 - 400,000 to 839,000: Million Man March - place the social and economic issues facing the black community back on the nation's agenda (get a job, get an education, get a better job - I have many black friends who've done just that, quite a few who came from the ghettos)

2000 - 750,000: Million Mom March - wanted stricter gun laws that would keep guns out of the hands of kids and criminals (while failing to realize criminals don't care about laws, and they're usually the ones putting guns in the hands of the kids)

1987 - 500,000 to 650,000: National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights

1969 - 600,000: Vietnam Moratorium (probably a good thing)

unk - 500,000: Vietnam War Out Now rally.

2000 - 500,000: TheCall DC - pray and fast for the United States

1981 - 260,000 to 350,000: Solidarity Day March - organized by the AFL-CIO to protest the Reagan Administration's labor and domestic policies.

1973 - 100,000 to 300,000: March for Life - anniversary of Roe vs Wade, often attended her later years by Norma McCorvey, the plaintiff in Roe vs Wade.

1993 - 300,000: Lesbian, Gay and Bi Equal Rights and Liberation (how were they not liberated before??? Did the previous march in 1987 fail?)

1963 - 250,000: Civil Rights March on Washington on August 28. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., A REPUBLICAN, gave his "I Have a Dream" speech.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Did you send a blind link or did you have any commentary and personal notes with it?

I'd be happy if my email provider would block blind links, too.
    Confirmed, it doesn't matter if it is just a straight link or if it contains a book. If there is a link to www.thegatewaypundit.com or whatever it is, it gets bounced.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGadgets View Post
    The ones with a Yahoo or Bell South email bounced back. ¶ Yahoo and Bell South both blocked the emails stating "Email not accepted for policy reasons." ¶ I guess we know who these two are in bed with! ¶ Pi$$ed me off bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Confirmed, it doesn't matter if it is just a straight link or if it contains a book. If there is a link to www.thegatewaypundit.com or whatever it is, it gets bounced.
    ProtonMail.ch is encrypted in your computer, stored encrypted in their servers so that they can see nothing, and you must separately send a decryption key to your addressee - and it is FREE.

http://protonmail.ch/pages/security_details.php
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Tiny URL

Yep, here is how I get around the bot screeners.

1. copy and paste your link into http://tinyurl.com/.
    2. copy and paste the new tiny url in the "subject line" of an email.
    3. type some garbldey gook in the text area.

Here is my newly generated link to your OP. http://tinyurl.com/nae2cz3

YMMV but has always worked for me.

~Whitney
    The problem with America is stupidity.
    I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    ProtonMail.ch is encrypted in your computer, stored encrypted in their servers so that they can see nothing, and you must separately send a decryption key to your addressee - and it is FREE.

http://protonmail.ch/pages/security_details.php
    Nice find! Also gives a new meaning to the phrase, "I'll PM you..."
    Last edited by since9; 06-23-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.