• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat, 6/14

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat, 6/14 9:30 am

IHOPS
on Midlothian next to Va. State Police Headquarters.
7714 MidlothianTurnpike, Richmond, VA 23235
(804) 327-1650

Lots been happening - debriefing will occur before and during chow call at 9:30 am

Brought Skidmark home this afternoon, he wants to attend - we'll see how he feels in the morning.

Don will absent. He should be moved to a regular room by tomorrow, may be up for a short visit.

Phillip Puckett retired, giving Republicans a majority in the senate. We have a budget for [strike]Bloomberg's[/strike] our governor to consider.

Eric Cantor was trounced in the primary - never under estimate the power of the people.

p.s. Don't forget the password and sign......

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Congratulations!

Whereas I refuse to go to IHOP with Gr8Legs, needless to say, I will be in the Dog House for quite a while.

I will be there since Peter can't so people have a target to talk about when we are n0ot talking about those that are not in attendance. I tried to explain to her that this was a sacred duty that I couldn't pass on but she will have none of it.

I just hope we have a better crowd than last week. We had so many people to talk about that I had to leave before we were done.

;>) PS: You forgot to email me the password and sign.

Last edited:

scouser

Taz with crayons.jpg

va_tazdad complained when he saw Logan had been given crayons, so we asked for some for him too. He even managed to keep within the lines when coloring

Brian D.

Was this an IHOP you had te breakfast at? (The original post read 'IHOPS' so I wanted to be sure.) Reason for asking is that the closest one of those to my house over here in Cincyland has a big old gunbuster sign on the glass next to the front door. Been told the others in my region are sign free but not sure that's accurate.

Anyhow, all this makes me wonder if the restaurants are all corporate owned or are some franchised?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Was this an IHOP you had te breakfast at? (The original post read 'IHOPS' so I wanted to be sure.) Reason for asking is that the closest one of those to my house over here in Cincyland has a big old gunbuster sign on the glass next to the front door. Been told the others in my region are sign free but not sure that's accurate.

Anyhow, all this makes me wonder if the restaurants are all corporate owned or are some franchised?

There are franchise operations.
http://www.ihop.com/about-ihop/franchise-opportunities