• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Major Buzz-Kill - sends out the hounds for a twitter parody page

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://gawker.com/twitter-parody-account-leads-to-police-raid-free-speec-1590400850

What a major a------hollly

So I sent him a note:

Hey Major,

I saw that you shut down that guy's twitter account..good for you. I'm sure all resources were focused on getting this next-Hussain off the streets. I feel safer already.

But since he is gone, I feel a void in the web.

I would like to use your likeness for a new, more accurate twitter acct.

Information I would provide members of the interwebs society would be:

- you enjoy sex with baboons -- but only with male baboons
- if you have an issue with this one, I could make it all - male & female baboons
- That you are losing your hair from one of the following reasons:
a) having too much sex with baboons (duh)
b) not having enough sex with baboons (huh)
c) your brain is shrinking, causing the hair to move inside your skull (I think that's at least partially true)
d) you shave it that way to make yourself more sexy for ....... baboons of course
- That you never had sex with any girl or boy under the age of 12 (wink-wink!)

And other insightful observations of your life...we want to know!

I have some white substance next to me...its sodium chloride I believe .. do you need any? Sounds like you abhor other people who have white substances. Shoot me your home address and some stamps for shipment.

I will assume you have granted me permission if you do not reply to this email. If not...I hope you will follow my twitter page...I know all the baboons will.

Signed,

Next - Major Buzz-Kill Ardis The Baboon Lover- twitter page owner

And he replied back with:

Thank you for your message. Your email has been immediately forwarded to an address that is more frequently accessible to me. You are welcome to contact me at home by calling (309) 692-1149. Thank you for your interest in the issues and progress of our great city. Please stay in touch.

Mayor Jim Ardis
City of Peoria

Last edited: