Thread: Mommys Demanding Attention has a bridge to sell you

Mommys Demanding Attention has a bridge to sell you

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/ind...orge-c-parker/

Some history and some education on how phrases come into everyday use, as well as - well, also some pictures of pathetic folks.

Be sure to follow the link to Days of Our Trailers for more pictures and a more detailed analysis of the march.

Somehow it seems a shame that Bloomberg's money cannot buy a better quality of crowd. Must be a sign that the economy is picking up - or that folks do ave a line they will not cross.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Can anyone remember when we actually had a free, independent and objective Press? One that deserved the protections built into the Bill of Rights as Amendment No. 1?
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Can anyone remember when we actually had a free, independent and objective Press? One that deserved the protections built into the Bill of Rights as Amendment No. 1?
    I had a dream once .....

If there were only tornadoes in NY ... <sigh>
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    The Press in the constitution does not represent any thing but the individual right to use the press.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Yep. VietNam Era.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

A Free, Independent and objective press......not sure it has ever occurred. Most reporters have biases and they will come through in their reporting....they have always had an agenda.

The press has always printed what they want to say, from their perspective. It's just in the last 20/25 years people are actually seeing/understanding what they do.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    A Free, Independent and objective press......not sure it has ever occurred. Most reporters have biases and they will come through in their reporting....they have always had an agenda. The press has always printed what they want to say, from their perspective. It's just in the last 20/25 years people are actually seeing/understanding what they do.
    I am pleased to have been slightly acquainted with the last Real Editor James Jackson Kilpatrick, author of "A Conservative View," and the book The Writer's Art. Andrews McMeel Publishing, 1985. ISBN 0-8362-7925-5

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    That thread title was so good I had to use it. I may or may not have accidentally on purpose tagged the offending group and used hashtags :halo:

https://twitter.com/LCWI_Patriot/sta...66094808363009
    Last edited by rightwinglibertarian; 06-17-2014 at 02:24 PM.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    That thread title was so good I had to use it. I may or may not have accidentally on purpose tagged the offending group and used hashtags :halo:

https://twitter.com/LCWI_Patriot/sta...64340985315328
    Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.
    should work now, I edited the link. Had to repost as I made a rather stupid typo
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    The northern media that critizided Lincoln were shutdown or worse. They learned a lesson from that.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com

Spammer Reported

Spammer reported
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    I have some serious doubts as to their numbers in the photograph - see link in OP.

The camera angle shows only the front 3 lines well; however, blowing up the photo to a much larger size seems to indicate only about 24 or 25 people - notice the huge void/emptiness behind the shown participants. A thousand people should have filled that space with humanity.

I call BS.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

My thoughts exactly, Grape. I will give them maaaaybe a couple hundred tops. But I am suspicious of that one photo with all the people, it's the only such picture. All the others show a dozen or two. But even if they had a thousand people, it was in New York, where Bloomberg is king and liberals run rampant with a population of like 20,000,000 and 10,000,000 or something insane like that in NYC alone. If gun control wasn't just a tiny little niche in America, you would see a hell of a lot more people.

Responsible parents teach their children to be responsible, including learning and honing their abilities to defend themselves.

Responsible parents do NOT attempt to force their idiotic, irrational opinions on others.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.