• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mommys Demanding Attention has a bridge to sell you

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2014/06/16/shannon-watts-channels-george-c-parker/

Some history and some education on how phrases come into everyday use, as well as - well, also some pictures of pathetic folks.

Be sure to follow the link to Days of Our Trailers for more pictures and a more detailed analysis of the march.

Somehow it seems a shame that Bloomberg's money cannot buy a better quality of crowd. Must be a sign that the economy is picking up - or that folks do ave a line they will not cross.

stay safe.

Redbaron007

A Free, Independent and objective press......not sure it has ever occurred. Most reporters have biases and they will come through in their reporting....they have always had an agenda.

The press has always printed what they want to say, from their perspective. It's just in the last 20/25 years people are actually seeing/understanding what they do.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I have some serious doubts as to their numbers in the photograph - see link in OP.

The camera angle shows only the front 3 lines well; however, blowing up the photo to a much larger size seems to indicate only about 24 or 25 people - notice the huge void/emptiness behind the shown participants. A thousand people should have filled that space with humanity.

I call BS.

Jack House

My thoughts exactly, Grape. I will give them maaaaybe a couple hundred tops. But I am suspicious of that one photo with all the people, it's the only such picture. All the others show a dozen or two. But even if they had a thousand people, it was in New York, where Bloomberg is king and liberals run rampant with a population of like 20,000,000 and 10,000,000 or something insane like that in NYC alone. If gun control wasn't just a tiny little niche in America, you would see a hell of a lot more people.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Responsible parents teach their children to be responsible, including learning and honing their abilities to defend themselves.

Responsible parents do NOT attempt to force their idiotic, irrational opinions on others.