Thread: Boise zoo open carry

Boise zoo open carry

On Saturday 6-14-14 my wife and I went to the Boise Zoo since the weather would be around 70 degrees. I open carried like any other day and had zero problems upon entering the zoo. The problem started at section where the goats and llamas are kept. As I entered the area carrying my sidearm, children began running and screaming, it was crazy town and you would of thought a zombie apocalypse was occurring . Come to find out it had nothing to do with me, it appears children and parents are just having a good time petting and feeding goats. Just to noisy for me at my age so the wife and I moved on to quieter areas of the zoo.

Spent about 3 hours at the zoo and not one thing was said to me about my pistol even though I talked with other people there. Nice and boring, just the way I like it

Nice to hear the Zoo is maintaining its policy and hasn't folded to the "Moms..."
    Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent That's the ticket for 2016!

Banned
    what took you 11 days to report? Just calmed down today from all the excitement of goats?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    what took you 11 days to report? Just calmed down today from all the excitement of goats?
    Goats are downright scary, with their little beards, creepy looking pupils, and the bahahaha sound they make. It sends chills down my spine

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    Nice to hear the Zoo is maintaining its policy and hasn't folded to the "Moms..."
    Yes, it was very pleasant. I expected problems at the main gate and thought if I got in then somebody would complain, but it was all good. I did notice many times that others noticed my Bersa @ 3 o'clock on my hip, but no real reaction one way or another. The young female employee at the butterfly exhibit was very nervous because she needed to remove a butterfly that landed on my bum. It was hilarious.