Thread: Mke Mayor Barrett demands gun disability for more than two misdemeanors per two years

Mke Mayor Barrett demands gun disability for more than two misdemeanors per FIVE ann.

The mayor also repeated his call for tougher gun laws, including measures that would keep illegal guns out of the hands of criminals and making it illegal for anyone convicted of three or more misdemeanors within five years to carry a concealed weapon.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/b...263337131.html

If a felon may properly be disbarred his rights under color of law, then we all can be legally disarmed merely by sufficiently lowering the bar of felony, now to include misdemeanors.

ETA I just noticed that I misremembered the effective time period; it is TWO misdemeanors per FIVE years! Before the rules were statutorily limited, South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division denied renewal to scofflaws accumulating more than FIVE TRAFFIC CITATIONS per renewal period - five years.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-16-2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Misremembered the time period, FIVE vs. two!!!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Here's his email address ....

mayor@milwaukee.gov

Maybe he should tell his DA to actually prosecute criminals instead of giving them littering tickets?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    And as usual, the whiners at the Urinal-Simpleton can't handle it when the general public disagrees with their liberal agenda... After only a few hours and only 72 comments (90% of which are blasting Barrett for his lack of a clue), they've decided to shut down the ability of the unwashed masses to contribute to their "discussion":

"We are no longer accepting comments on this item." Go figure - what a bunch of losers...
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    [ ... ] "We are no longer accepting comments on this item." Go figure - what a bunch of losers...
    LOL Just for us ...

Fat Cat - Today at 7:39 PM - Report Abuse 11 Unless Barrett's hotline can be used to call in air strikes, I don't think it will be very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    [ ... ]"We are no longer accepting comments on this item." Go figure - what a bunch of losers...
    Reopened, now with 161 comments

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    They must have "reenergized" their "base"... Haven't had a chance to read them, but I'll bet the comments took a distinctly leftward turn after the reopening.
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Take a look at the stats

Notice what group of people are responsible. All over the country we have this same group in the majority 95% of the time. And the mayor wants to punish everybody. I bet without knowing the stats that 95% of the penitentiaries/jails etc are filled with this group. The mayor needs the national guard. Hiring a few cops ain't going to do the job.

http://media.jrn.com/images/MAYOR17Gfix.jpg
    Last edited by Law abider; 06-17-2014 at 12:07 PM.

This is why we cannot compromise one inch with these goons. They have only one agenda. complete and total disarmament of everybody! (except them and their protectors, of course! )

I said over 30 years ago (when the Brady bunch gun grabbers first came on the scene) that eventually they would push to make misdemeanors reason to bar gun possession. The first instance of that was the Lautenberg amendment. Not that domestic violence isn't a big deal, but if the act is so serious why isn't it a felony?

Once the misdemeanor wall is toppled they will add ordinance violations. Get a citation for forgetting to clean up after your dog and they'll take your gun rights. Then it will be minor traffic violations. Then it will be any violation of law whatsoever.

When they get to that point they will have barred almost everyone from the RTKABA. All without banning a single gun itself.

After all, how many people do you know that have never even gotten a parking ticket?