• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You guys in Texas need to stop carrying Gadsden flags

stealthyeliminator

These are the people that have been lent credibility from the pro-gun, anti-liberty crowd.

Even I'm a little surprised that they'd go to this length to try and pull something out of their asses. They must be getting desperate.

There are some even here that should really be ashamed of themselves.

Attachments

• fromshannonsass.jpg
    fromshannonsass.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 162

NosePicker

I'm confused by your post.

Are you being sarcastic or do you really believe open carriers should stop carrying the Gadsden flag ?

stealthyeliminator

I'm confused by your post.

Are you being sarcastic or do you really believe open carriers should stop carrying the Gadsden flag ?

:lol: super sarcastic

I'm saying, these people (control groups) have no integrity... So why are they being lent credibility from the pro-gun community, even people on this forum.

Last edited:

Brace

Why would a Texan carry the Gadsden flag anyway? They ought to be carrying the Texan flag.

nobama

Why would a Texan carry the Gadsden flag anyway? They ought to be carrying the Texan flag.

I don't understand. The Texas flag is a state flag, the Gadsden flag is for Liberty. My Gadsden flag flies in my yard on the 4th of July in NC.

DrakeZ07

I don't understand. The Texas flag is a state flag, the Gadsden flag is for Liberty. My Gadsden flag flies in my yard on the 4th of July in NC.

I fly the 3rd Confederate national flag, alongside the LGBT pride flag, and the flag of the German Empire, all month-long every July. :3

OC for ME

The flag of Texas is far more than just a "state flag." It has been around for 175 years.

The flag of Texas communicates a powerful message, more so than the Gadsden Flag in my view.....it is a Texas thing.

WalkingWolf

You guys in Texas should stop wearing clothes and shoes, I also understand the Las Vegas shooters were clothed and wearing shoes.
SARCASM!

wimwag

I think the average American is smart enough to see that the flag has nothing to do with the murders in Nevada.

The liberals do not, however. It's part of the whole "you're not smart enough to make decisions so let the government do it for you" narrative they've been pushing in the schools. Fortunately, now we are seeing massive amounts of opposition to common core and the assault on personal responsibility pushed in the public school system.