Thread: Sanford Dairy Queen posted

Sanford Dairy Queen posted

My wife called to tell me she was about to enter DQ when she saw a gunbuster sign. Not sure if all DQs are doing this or it is isolated.

No big deal though, Food Lion sells ice cream, and DQ food sucks.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

wonder if it is a response to the shooting you had a couple of weeks ago?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    My wife called to tell me she was about to enter DQ when she saw a gunbuster sign. Not sure if all DQs are doing this or it is isolated.

No big deal though, Food Lion sells ice cream, and DQ food sucks.
    I like their hamburgers actually ... but its a shame.

Shame on them !

Food Lion .. hey, I'm not a Rockerfeller !

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    wonder if it is a response to the shooting you had a couple of weeks ago?

ipse
    Don't know, we haven't been in there in over a year, but it was not posted then, not sure when the sign went up.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Does it have a walk up window or a drive thru? Ours does. I never go inside...too hot inside for a place that sells ice cream. It always melts and starts dripping before I can get back outside.

Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    Does it have a walk up window or a drive thru? Ours does. I never go inside...too hot inside for a place that sells ice cream. It always melts and starts dripping before I can get back outside.
    WIMWAG you are more then welcome to do what you want. i will just say that i never give money to anti constitutional businesses

WW might be a good thing to ask what happened
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    WIMWAG you are more then welcome to do what you want. i will just say that i never give money to anti constitutional businesses

I will probably give them a call tomorrow. Probably just that one store though, I have not heard anything about them setting a nationwide policy.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

As you may already know, DQ restaurants throughout the United States and Canada are individually owned and operated franchises. This being the case, decisions regarding store policies, such as participating in coupon offers and national or regional promotions are made by the store operator
    http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Company/FAQ/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post

Ours
    Our's doesn't ban guns. I did have one lady complain to an employee but nothing ever came of it because he walked away from her. Good kid, he's joining us on our OC walk.

I've stopped feeding my Chipotle addiction...god I miss my chicken burrito. It's 2 meals for $3.50 each.