• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sanford Dairy Queen posted

WalkingWolf

My wife called to tell me she was about to enter DQ when she saw a gunbuster sign. Not sure if all DQs are doing this or it is isolated.

No big deal though, Food Lion sells ice cream, and DQ food sucks.

solus

wonder if it is a response to the shooting you had a couple of weeks ago?

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
My wife called to tell me she was about to enter DQ when she saw a gunbuster sign. Not sure if all DQs are doing this or it is isolated.

No big deal though, Food Lion sells ice cream, and DQ food sucks.

I like their hamburgers actually ... but its a shame.

Shame on them !

Food Lion .. hey, I'm not a Rockerfeller !

wimwag

Does it have a walk up window or a drive thru? Ours does. I never go inside...too hot inside for a place that sells ice cream. It always melts and starts dripping before I can get back outside.

papa bear

Does it have a walk up window or a drive thru? Ours does. I never go inside...too hot inside for a place that sells ice cream. It always melts and starts dripping before I can get back outside.

WIMWAG you are more then welcome to do what you want. i will just say that i never give money to anti constitutional businesses

WW might be a good thing to ask what happened

WalkingWolf

WIMWAG you are more then welcome to do what you want. i will just say that i never give money to anti constitutional businesses

I will probably give them a call tomorrow. Probably just that one store though, I have not heard anything about them setting a nationwide policy.

wimwag

Ours
Our's doesn't ban guns. I did have one lady complain to an employee but nothing ever came of it because he walked away from her. Good kid, he's joining us on our OC walk.

I've stopped feeding my Chipotle addiction...god I miss my chicken burrito. It's 2 meals for $3.50 each.