• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member saying hello

XD253

Hey guys I'm Ryan, or XD253. I'm new here, I started OCing back in February for work, since then I have OCed everyday everywhere I go.
I'm currently live in puyallup, I'd like to set up an event sometime in the near future are this area any ideas?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Schlepnier

Welcome to the family, I see you have already hit the point where you OC everywhere you can without a second thought.

check the event sub-forum for OCDO meets in the area.

Carry on.

XD253

Thank you, and nice to meet you.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to the forum, nice to feel the Freedom,eh?

The Whatcom County group is having a picnic in july. I see you have children 'cause this will be a family event. Come on up, bring the family and meet a bunch of us.

XD253

I would love to but that is a long drive, I will have to get back you for sure about that one.
I'd like to set up an event for some where in Puyallup I just don't know to many people here as of yet.