• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restaurant Stakeout in Bolder City

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Last edited:

28kfps

The TV show on the Food Channel tonight featured a failing restaurant Vinny's Pizzeria. During the stakeout a customer came in for a carry out, and was OC'ng. Jack the host goes "Check that out he's packing heat. You have some real characters out here in the Desert." Kind of funny, but at least know one freaked out.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/restaurant-stakeout/500-series/hoover-damd-pizza.html

Yep saw the show. Was wondering if it was someone that posted on OCDO.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I don't know this show, but I've seen a few shows of this "type" and know a few people who have been a part of other shows of this type, and many events like this were staged.

NV is a famously open carry state, so I wouldn't put it past the "writers" to see that something like that happened.

But maybe that show really is "reality," in which case, COOL. Wasn't me, but I spend a decent amount of time OC'ing in Boulder City for lunch after shooting at the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club.

Last edited: