Thread: Another isolated incident - cop killing dog for kicks apparently

Banned

Another isolated incident - cop killing dog for kicks apparently

http://fox43.com/2014/06/19/officer-...#axzz3591bGYbM

Except someone had it on tape ... oooops .... charges filed .... I wonder how many "officer of the month" awards he previously won?

Cop shoots a handcuffed psycho and is cleared of any wrong doing. This cop kills a dog and gets a felony charge.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Cop shoots a handcuffed psycho and is cleared of any wrong doing. This cop kills a dog and gets a felony charge.
    yup yup yup

I'm confused... Wouldn't this be a win if the officer is being held accountable and getting charged?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I'm confused... Wouldn't this be a win if the officer is being held accountable and getting charged?

I don't know what to say to this...
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I don't know what to say to this...
    ? Is the better alternative the guy doesn't get charged?

Clearly best case was if he wasn't a d bag and didn't do it in the first place. But he did. So now isn't it a good thing he's being charged with it?

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Even better:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/0...g-dogs-throat/

The officer that was holding the dog has been suspended. Any chink in the thin blue line is like a breath of fresh air driving out the putrid odor of corruption.

(And Primus? OC was being ironic . . .)
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Quote Originally Posted by Running Wolf View Post
    Even better:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/0...g-dogs-throat/

The officer that was holding the dog has been suspended. Any chink in the thin blue line is like a breath of fresh air driving out the putrid odor of corruption.

(And Primus? OC was being ironic . . .)
    Ok if I missed the irony I apologize. I honestly think this is a good thing. He gets charged and others are held accountable.

What would be great, the knife wielding cop arrested himself and the dog holder suspended himself.

Look at his picture. He slit the dog's throat because he was jealous that the dog had a neck.

With all the "shocked" police officers that actually witnessed the event, no charges would have been filed if someone hadn't gotten it on video.

Would anyone else have been merely booked and released on their own recognizance?
    Last edited by MAC702; 06-20-2014 at 03:47 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    ? Is the better alternative the guy doesn't get charged?

Clearly best case was if he wasn't a d bag and didn't do it in the first place. But he did. So now isn't it a good thing he's being charged with it?

He couldn't help it .. they are ordered to kill as many dogs as possible. Order given by Col. Felix.

I hope it goes to trial and its video-taped....like to see that hearing.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-20-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Yup. I think he needs a psych evaluation. Or some tranquilizers.

Felony charge means loss of 2A rights right?? Did they go to his house and confiscate all his guns too? hummm, will sure be interesting as to the outcome here. Maybe he can use his holster as a pencil holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken56 View Post
    Felony charge means loss of 2A rights right?? Did they go to his house and confiscate all his guns too? hummm, will sure be interesting as to the outcome here. Maybe he can use his holster as a pencil holder.
    Sometimes yes, but when your the privileged class you can many times still possess for your job. So much for equal enforcement and protection huh...
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info