• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another isolated incident - cop killing dog for kicks apparently

OC for ME

Cop shoots a handcuffed psycho and is cleared of any wrong doing. This cop kills a dog and gets a felony charge.
4_12_12.gif

Primus

I'm confused... Wouldn't this be a win if the officer is being held accountable and getting charged?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

I don't know what to say to this...

? Is the better alternative the guy doesn't get charged?

Clearly best case was if he wasn't a d bag and didn't do it in the first place. But he did. So now isn't it a good thing he's being charged with it?

Primus

Even better:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/...mal-abuse-charges-after-slitting-dogs-throat/

The officer that was holding the dog has been suspended. Any chink in the thin blue line is like a breath of fresh air driving out the putrid odor of corruption.

(And Primus? OC was being ironic . . .)

Ok if I missed the irony I apologize. I honestly think this is a good thing. He gets charged and others are held accountable.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Look at his picture. He slit the dog's throat because he was jealous that the dog had a neck.

With all the "shocked" police officers that actually witnessed the event, no charges would have been filed if someone hadn't gotten it on video.

Would anyone else have been merely booked and released on their own recognizance?

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
? Is the better alternative the guy doesn't get charged?

Clearly best case was if he wasn't a d bag and didn't do it in the first place. But he did. So now isn't it a good thing he's being charged with it?

He couldn't help it .. they are ordered to kill as many dogs as possible. Order given by Col. Felix.

I hope it goes to trial and its video-taped....like to see that hearing.

Last edited:

wimwag

I'm confused... Wouldn't this be a win if the officer is being held accountable and getting charged?

Yup. I think he needs a psych evaluation. Or some tranquilizers.

Ken56

Felony charge means loss of 2A rights right?? Did they go to his house and confiscate all his guns too? hummm, will sure be interesting as to the outcome here. Maybe he can use his holster as a pencil holder.

Motofixxer

Felony charge means loss of 2A rights right?? Did they go to his house and confiscate all his guns too? hummm, will sure be interesting as to the outcome here. Maybe he can use his holster as a pencil holder.

Sometimes yes, but when your the privileged class you can many times still possess for your job. So much for equal enforcement and protection huh...