• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 6/21

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 6/21, 9:30 AM

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road
..........Map
Richmond, VA 23236

(804) 320-5078

You have to eat somewhere - might as well be where the news will impact your digestion.

Will the prodigal son return and titillate us with tales of no OC?

Likely to include full color descriptions of latest medical procedures.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 6/21, 9:30 AM

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road
..........Map
Richmond, VA 23236

(804) 320-5078

You have to eat somewhere - might as well be where the news will impact your digestion.

Will the prodigal son return and titillate us with tales of no OC?

Likely to include full color descriptions of latest medical procedures.

Full color descriptions? I though we were going to do show&tell.

Another anticipation for the return of the fastest-learning OCer eve. (He had to learn fast, considering how much he did not know and how much of what he did know was just flat out wrong. But he made progess - more than I can say about a lot of others.)

stay safe.

sidestreet

I hope to make this…,

but the last eight days have been a nightmare, it's only getting worse, and I'm not even talking about Nap's latest adventure. Every phone call (and there have been many more than usual) has real potential for shifting plans for several families. Call me "tentative". Best wishes to all.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I shall grace you all with my presents and oh do I have stories of a life of no OC. Well to be fair the level of content with only being able to OC under very few exceptions.

Can't wait!

Oh, goody! Presents!!

Most of the time we are lucky to get a t-shirt.

Looking forward to the reunion.

stay safe.