Thread: Perfect example of how to NOT act while being confronted for OC.

Perfect example of how to NOT act while being confronted for OC.

The guy in this video was respectful and quiet, the girl he was with? Sounds like a crazy person, and people like this hurt the cause, not help it.

I'm always calm and respectful when someone talks to me or approaches me..if I acted like this, I wouldn't be surprised if I got kicked out of everywhere and people kept calling the cops on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxFrDgaqPyY
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Banned
    If everyone treats cops like that lady did then they would not bother people.

The cops on the video look like wannabe mall cops. What the heck was that one officer on, a kids push scooter?
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The cops on the video look like wannabe mall cops. What the heck was that one officer on, a kids push scooter?
    It looked like a Trikke to me. http://www.trikkepatrol.com/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    It looked like a Trikke to me. http://www.trikkepatrol.com/
    Now that is funny, I don't care who you are...
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    The guy in this video was respectful and quiet, the girl he was with? Sounds like a crazy person, and people like this hurt the cause, not help it.

I'm always calm and respectful when someone talks to me or approaches me..if I acted like this, I wouldn't be surprised if I got kicked out of everywhere and people kept calling the cops on me.

The "cop" says "Shut your phone off or I'll make you eat it." How in the hell is that acceptable?
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

I don't make a habit of being either nice or rude to police, unless they are rude in which case I make it a point to be a jerk right back, but I have nothing against being rude to cops as a general rule if that is someones choice. We must always keep in mind that they are the muscle for a system that literally robs us at gun point of roughly half of our income. Whether someone agrees with the system or not, they have every right to be a flaming ******* towards them, they are not above us, we are above them. They are our hired servants, even if it's under the demand of their guns, we are in charge according to the constitution, and the obvious fact that if people everywhere no longer want to tolerate it, they only need to stop paying for it.

In other words, their privileged status as cops is infinitely inferior to her rights as a US citizen.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    who was that at 2:51 making threats? One of the managers? "shut your phone off or i'll make you eat it" That's a threat and he's the reason people have guns. Cops should have arrested him. he sounded like a rude nutter who needed a brain transplant. Doesn't respect either the 2nd or the 1st Amendment.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
    I don't make a habit of being either nice or rude to police, unless they are rude in which case I make it a point to be a jerk right back, but I have nothing against being rude to cops as a general rule if that is someones choice. We must always keep in mind that they are the muscle for a system that literally robs us at gun point of roughly half of our income. Whether someone agrees with the system or not, they have every right to be a flaming ******* towards them, they are not above us, we are above them. They are our hired servants, even if it's under the demand of their guns, we are in charge according to the constitution, and the obvious fact that if people everywhere no longer want to tolerate it, they only need to stop paying for it.

In other words, their privileged status as cops is infinitely inferior to her rights as a US citizen.
    Not sure where you live.... But around these here parts the police have nothing to do with getting your taxes.... The IRS does..

But to each his own I guess.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Not sure where you live.... But around these here parts the police have nothing to do with getting your taxes.... The IRS does..

But to each his own I guess.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    You are trying to derive more specificity from my statement than I attempted to indicate. ANY LE officer who is paid is being paid by money which if you refused to pay you'd be arrested by them or their colleagues, or killed if you resisted with force. Due to this fact, it is utterly beyond any reasonable argument that we have every right to be rude to them.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

The Senior Citizen mall cop that threatened harm, sounds like he was auditioning for a part in a mob themed movie. He needs to stop mixing his med's.

The not so Lady like young Lady, oh well, what can I say.

The young Ocer, did a good job, I would advise him to dump the young Lady,keep the weapon!

The young man that was threatened, he handled the situation well, however, he could have continued on a bit to bait the would be mob guy( he needs some lessons from Onus. LOL) had would be mobster follow thru on his threat, young man would be looking at a potential large law suit.

The sheriff seemed fine, he backed off when confronted by a citizen that knew his rights.. Hence KNOW YOU'RE RIGHTS.

Fun video.

My .02

Regards.

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    +1

What a great way to put it.

The lady was incredibly well mannered compared to the reactions of others that I have seen objecting to oppression by police. I won't go so far as to say I'd praise her/them for the way they handled it, but I sure wouldn't condemn them.
    Advocate freedom please

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    You are trying to derive more specificity from my statement than I attempted to indicate. ANY LE officer who is paid is being paid by money which if you refused to pay you'd be arrested by them or their colleagues, or killed if you resisted with force. Due to this fact, it is utterly beyond any reasonable argument that we have every right to be rude to them.
    Primus has been showed this many times, he pretends its voluntary because you don't leave, so you consented.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 06-22-2014 at 10:58 PM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I agree and mom used to say you get more with Honey than Vinegar. No matter what I am polite and respectful, eventually it will disarm all except some the mentally ill ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post

Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

If I owned that Mall and saw that video not only would he be fired, but he would be black balled so that he would never be a mall or trash dump security anything. His attitude was so bad if I was the cop I would have check his comments and told him if he continued to escalate with his threats of violence I would arrest him for making terrorist threats. Eat the phone? That would be intentional Felonious assault as a threat. I wonder what would have happened if the OC person made such a threat? We all know where that would have gone. That Mall wanna be cop should be fired and a petition should be gathered to present to the Mall owners, or face a boycott to the mall. I wonder how fast a Boycott will see the malls stores suing it over the violence threatening employee they hired.

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    The Senior Citizen mall cop that threatened harm, sounds like he was auditioning for a part in a mob themed movie. He needs to stop mixing his med's.

The not so Lady like young Lady, oh well, what can I say.

The young Ocer, did a good job, I would advise him to dump the young Lady,keep the weapon!

The young man that was threatened, he handled the situation well, however, he could have continued on a bit to bait the would be mob guy( he needs some lessons from Onus. LOL) had would be mobster follow thru on his threat, young man would be looking at a potential large law suit.

The sheriff seemed fine, he backed off when confronted by a citizen that knew his rights.. Hence KNOW YOU'RE RIGHTS.

Fun video.

My .02

Regards.

CCJ
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

The girl was very formidable looking, I'd decline to get on her bad side too.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Mike - this is the United States of America. It is still legal here to voice your objections and concerns in any way you like, to a point.

The first amendment is much like the 2nd, you either support it fully, or you don't support it at all. This is why we let Nazi's have their goofy say & protests in public. Why? Even though we don't like what they have to say, the minute we walk on their right to free speech, we have lost it ourselves. IMHO the manager of the venue was far more offensive and his words constituted assault, (threatened to do bodily harm) yet the sheriff did nothing to stop him, did he? This tells me that officer was practicing opinion enforcement and not upholding the law.

You are young, hopefully you never have to fight in the streets for the rights that most of your generation is so ignorant to, and so giddy to strip from others. A sad state of affairs indeed.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 07-03-2014 at 04:28 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi