Thread: Thunderdome 'Blood Feud', Hildebeest v. Manchelle. Who's next pres?

Thunderdome 'Blood Feud', Hildebeest v. Manchelle. Who's next pres?

‘Blood Feud’ book: Michelle Obama dubs Hillary Clinton ‘Hildebeest,’ mulls W.H. run
    New Ed Klein tell-all shows animosity between Obamas and Clintons

Author Edward Klein’s newest release, “Blood Feud,” is being billed as a tell-all of the animosity that marked the Clinton-Obama family relations — and already sparks are flying over first lady Michelle Obama’s less-than-complimentary pet name for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Mrs. Obama, along with adviser and friend Valerie Jarrett, dubbed her “Hildebeest,” especially during talks over a bottle of wine they would share in a quiet section of the White House,
    [ ... ]
    Mr. Klein goes on to chronicle that during the golf match, Mr. Clinton talked about his wife’s presidential qualifications — and was taken off guard when Mr. Obama, at one point, said: “You know, Michelle would make a great presidential candidate, too,” as quoted by a Clinton family friend.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...illary-clinto/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-23-2014 at 07:26 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Drudge exclusive! Hildebeest has a "bad heart," Blood Feud, page 193

HILLARY HAS BAD HEART
    Sun Jun 22 2014 18:01:30 ET

*Exclusive**

A new provocative work by bestselling author Ed Klein claims Hillary Clinton's health problems are much more severe than she has publicly revealed!

"She had managed to keep her medical history secret out of fear that, should it become public, it would disqualify her from becoming president," writes Klein in BLOOD FEUD.

BLOOD FEUD hits the street this week [it ranked #89 on AMAZON Sunday afternoon.]

Page 193

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashek.htm

Thunderdome, two go in, one comes out (maybe)! Hildebeest down for a count in the first round. One - two - three ----

I realized where the Thunderdome image arose, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome and Tina Turner as Aunty Entity resembles Manchelle. Another Mad Max is scheduled for release next year.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Tina Turner was/is far more attractive than the 1st "lady."
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

A bad heart. Vince F. would agree.