Thread: commander iceman

commander iceman

what ever happened to him, no posts in a long time. he is the one that always rode his bicycle all over in detroit

He's still around, to my knowledge.

Just saw him in lansing. He is doing well.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by bossbart View Post
    what ever happened to him, no posts in a long time. he is the one that always rode his bicycle all over in detroit
    I'm pretty sure he's the one that OCs two FN 45s. Saw him in Detroit the other day for the picnic for the first time.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's the one that OCs two FN 45s. Saw him in Detroit the other day for the picnic for the first time.
    Thanks, Good To Hear

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    That was the Iceman? Dang- he's a legend (and a really big dude)!
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bear View Post
    That was the Iceman? Dang- he's a legend (and a really big dude)!
    Haha that he is. He's got a lot of weight on that duty belt too! I don't think I could lug around all that stuff on a daily basis, but I'm pretty sure he does.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

"I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

That's the guy! Sorry I missed the opportunity to shake his hand....
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

The Commander is the real deal. He is a great guy who sets a very good example of how to conduct ones self while OCing. He has dealt with many a mis-informed Detroit police officer and always walked away looking like the good guy he is. If Detroit had a 1,000 more of him, it would be a far better place IMHO.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi