• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

commander iceman

bb

what ever happened to him, no posts in a long time. he is the one that always rode his bicycle all over in detroit

xmanhockey7

what ever happened to him, no posts in a long time. he is the one that always rode his bicycle all over in detroit

I'm pretty sure he's the one that OCs two FN 45s. Saw him in Detroit the other day for the picnic for the first time.

xmanhockey7

That was the Iceman? Dang- he's a legend (and a really big dude)!

Haha that he is. He's got a lot of weight on that duty belt too! I don't think I could lug around all that stuff on a daily basis, but I'm pretty sure he does.

FreeInAZ

The Commander is the real deal. He is a great guy who sets a very good example of how to conduct ones self while OCing. He has dealt with many a mis-informed Detroit police officer and always walked away looking like the good guy he is. If Detroit had a 1,000 more of him, it would be a far better place IMHO. :cool: