• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Beaten Faces Charges For Shooting His Attackers? [Updated]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Man Being Beaten With Baseball Bat Faces Charges For Shooting His Attackers? [Updated]

The last I checked, a man being held and beaten with a baseball bat by multiple assailants would seem to be under a clear assault with a deadly weapon, justifying a lethal force response in self defense.

That’s why I have to wonder what the heck is going on in Milwaukee, where a maintenance man being beaten in a stairwell with a baseball bat faces charges after killing his attackers:

http://bearingarms.com/man-being-beaten-with-baseball-bat-faces-charges-for-shooting-his-attackers/

Last edited:

NavyMike

No charges were brought.

Man Being Beaten With Baseball Bat Faces Charges For Shooting His Attackers? [Updated]

The last I checked, a man being held and beaten with a baseball bat by multiple assailants would seem to be under a clear assault with a deadly weapon, justifying a lethal force response in self defense.

That’s why I have to wonder what the heck is going on in Milwaukee, where a maintenance man being beaten in a stairwell with a baseball bat faces charges after killing his attackers:

http://bearingarms.com/man-being-beaten-with-baseball-bat-faces-charges-for-shooting-his-attackers/

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/M...double-fatal-shooting-253608631.html?lc=Smart

DA ruled it was self defense.

wimwag

What does a traffic stop have to do with self defense? Like you've never been pulled over...

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Clarification

What does a traffic stop have to do with self defense? Like you've never been pulled over...

I believe "Nightmare's" intent was to show that Wisconsin Court Access only has a single record, and it wasn't for the shooting. Nightmare was simply trying to "cite to authority" that charges were not filed.

Carry On

wimwag

Just so, and thank you.

Also to encourage our correspondents to know the company that we keep - through WCCA in the vein of use it or lose it.

And using it to harass is a crime. Better read that addendum before you click the box that says "I accept."