Thread: Federal 2CA Releases "Drone Killing" Memo justifying killing citizens w/o warrant.

Federal 2CA Releases "Drone Killing" Memo justifying killing citizens w/o warrant.

https://epic.org/amicus/foia/new-yor...d-OLC-Memo.pdf 2.4 MB 97 pages

The first 67 pages are the FOIA Opinion, and the final pages are the Office of Legal Counsel's redacted justification for killing US citizens like Anwar al-Awlaki without due process.

Note the meaning and definition of justification, often, to make righteous.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I saw very few reasons and very little evidence in what I read.

Scary when you think Harry Reid called 80 million Americans "domestic terrorists".

I remember, from my very early education, a likely apocryphal origin of the word barbarian; that foreign languages sounded to the Ancient Greeks like bar bar bar, like our blah-blah, hence the word.

Our language is becoming meaningless as blah-blah-whatever.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to meanóneither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be masteróthat's all."

The Obama Drone Kill Memo Is Out And Libertarians Were Right ó Itís Murder. InfoWars

Pentagon Official: The Obama Drone Kill Memo Is Out And Libertarians Were Right ó Itís Murder
    http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-off...ht-its-murder/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Pentagon Official: The Obama Drone Kill Memo Is Out And Libertarians Were Right ó Itís Murder
    http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-off...ht-its-murder/
    Dang nab it ! We should have said the the IRS was the custodian of the memo and it was destroyed with a hard drive what went bad....

Notwithstanding .... the IRS almost requires YOU to keep your records forever because they can always and at any time say you did not file your 1040 from 1982 [no statue of limitations for non-filers ~ sorry kids].