• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SJR 36/Constitutional Amendment 5

Redbaron007

No opposing is not the same as voting for it.

I'm guessing he will vote for it.....if he goes to the booth. I'll never know for sure; but I believe he will go to the booth to vote for some other issues/candidates, which I suspect he will vote for it then; especially if he researches the strict scrutiny in the amendment.

OC for ME

I'm guessing he will vote for it.....if he goes to the booth. I'll never know for sure; but I believe he will go to the booth to vote for some other issues/candidates, which I suspect he will vote for it then; especially if he researches the strict scrutiny in the amendment.
I suspect, though I may be wrong, that those who have been shown the light of truth will relate their decision to the illuminator at some point. Time will tell. Well done on gaining a convert, every vote for liberty is badly needed.

+1

Redbaron007

Surprising last line.

OC...hopefully the sheeple in STL read that Post-Dispatch article. I'm wondering if it got printed or is only an online version. Either way, I hope they read it...including the Police Chief! :p