• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 6/28 9:30 am

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 6/28 9:30 am

River City Diner
Parham and I-95
803 East Parham Road

http://rivercitydiner.com/locations.html

Rumor has it that we may well have a special attendee from beyond the pale - an original, never to be duplicated [strike]Olde Phart[/strike] handsome, young videographer.

Last edited:

sidestreet

Will try again (sigh)…,

maybe things will have straightened out a bit by then. Haven't yet…, but just maybe.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Received word that he wanted to stop by, but likely wouldn't stay for the duration. Itchy feet syndrome me thinks.

Also hear that his money will be no good - an indication of how the staff appreciates him.

va_tazdad

Received word that he wanted to stop by, but likely wouldn't stay for the duration. Itchy feet syndrome me thinks.

Also hear that his money will be no good - an indication of how the staff appreciates him.

Me thinks it's not just the staff that appreciate him. Wish I could be there, but I have a date with a 30 year old Babe in NOVA!

I am even willing to be around Yankees to see my daughter! Please pass on my well wishes.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I suggested to Grapeshot that an arch of crossed coffee cups be formed for him to walk in under.

Grapeshot came back with some lame joke associated with Easter-time baked goods.

I'd hate to think that we wait till after he's gone to honor him.

And yes, even if he just stops by to prove he's not dead yet it will be great to see him not hooked up to wires and hoses.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Don't know who the mystery guest is but I have been forbidden by my Doctor from going to the farm for at least two weeks. Wild horses couldn't stop me fro coming to breakfast. The Keeper has to drive me and may not be there too long....but we'll see.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Don't know who the mystery guest is but I have been forbidden by my Doctor from going to the farm for at least two weeks. Wild horses couldn't stop me fro coming to breakfast. The Keeper has to drive me and may not be there too long....but we'll see.
'Tis no secret who the guest is - hope you are up to making an appearance :)

Keep in mind that there are a lot of Saturdays left.

Tanner

I should be able to make it. I'll be bringing a trucking buddy with me who I'm sure would have a question or two.

There's also a chance we won't make it though for I may have to take him back to his truck.

Hope to see ya in the AM.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I should be able to make it. I'll be bringing a trucking buddy with me who I'm sure would have a question or two.

There's also a chance we won't make it though for I may have to take him back to his truck.

Hope to see ya in the AM.
Always good to meet new people - bring the questions on - all quizzes are open book :)

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
He walked. He talked. He looked pretty darned good for someone who has spend a bit of time hanging around the boat landing at the River Styx.

Now if he would just agree to do at least some of the things that his Keeper tells him to do. Or not to do.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Was extremely good to see Peter upright and naturally grumpy :)

Appears that the Devil and his minions will have to wait longer to tilt with that windmill. :monkey

sidestreet

Agreed

He walked. He talked. He looked pretty darned good for someone who has spend a bit of time hanging around the boat landing at the River Styx.

Now if he would just agree to do at least some of the things that his Keeper tells him to do. Or not to do.

stay safe.

+1000, Skid. The handsome young photographer and his beautiful "Keeper" were looking good this morning considering all they have been through lately, and I really appreciate their effort to join us despite obvious discomfort and reduced energy levels. After hearing about the "event", and the extraordinary series of circumstances that combined to turn the tide in Peter's favor, I continue to believe that there are true heaven sent blessings, and that there is no such thing as "luck" or "coincidence". Peter and "Keeper" get my "Relentless" award.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13 From "The Living Bible" 11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 You will find me when you look for me, if you look for me in earnest.

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.