Thread: Ben Carson warns of ‘pre-fascist thought’ pattern pervading America

Ben Carson warns of ‘pre-fascist thought’ pattern pervading America

“And we’re tolerating this? Not only are we tolerating it, our universities are saying to our students, ‘If somebody doesn’t agree with you, you shouldn’t hear them, but no one else should hear them either. If they have a business, you should destroy it. If they have a reputation, you should tarnish it,’” Mr. Carson told Newsmax. “This is pre-fascist thought. When I was a teenager, liberals of that time would have been horrified.”

“Get a book called ‘The Naked Communist,’ written in 1958, a long time ago, that lays out the whole secular progressive agenda, a large part of which is to kick our Judeo-Christian values to the side,” Mr. Carson said during an interview with Newsmax TV.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pattern-s-hit/

Ben Carson: Tearing Down Family and Religion Weakens US

One of those ideals, alongside faith, is the primacy of family, said Carson.

"A well-working, functioning family where everybody plays their part is an incredibly good environment in which to bring up a child," he said.

"And what we have today are those who say, 'well, there is no such thing as the ideal family, you know; every family situation is of equal value and this whole traditional family thing — this is what people who are bigots and religious fanatics talk about.'"

Carson said the rhetoric of political correctness, and the resulting fear of being labeled intolerant, has cowed people with traditional beliefs into silence.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/be.../24/id/579041/

God Bless US Bitter Clingers

Only The Constitution Party represents America's conservative Country Class against the progressive Ruling Party of democrats, republicans and libertarians, demotic repugnant liars all.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I'm darkly looking forward to the pre-emptive holocaust cultural conservatives launch in the name of defending the True Christian Minority™ from death by shariah communism or whatever preposterous garbage your victim complex entails. I guess decades of being on the receiving end of hypocrisy have made me a connisour. The irony is that when people like this warn of impending fascism, they're not wrong.

Banned
    I'm still intolerant .... does that make me a terrorist? I'll bet it does,,,

Well, at least I can get off that no fly list now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    “And we’re tolerating this? Not only are we tolerating it, our universities are saying to our students, ‘If somebody doesn’t agree with you, you shouldn’t hear them, but no one else should hear them either. If they have a business, you should destroy it. If they have a reputation, you should tarnish it,’” Mr. Carson told Newsmax. “This is pre-fascist thought. When I was a teenager, liberals of that time would have been horrified.”
    You mean Christian universities? Because this is exactly how Christians behave.

“Get a book called ‘The Naked Communist,’ written in 1958, a long time ago, that lays out the whole secular progressive agenda, a large part of which is to kick our Judeo-Christian values to the side,” Mr. Carson said during an interview with Newsmax TV.
    The sooner we kick religion, the better if you ask me.

Limpbaugh erupts: GOP is 'corrupt, reprehensible'. He finally gets it!

God Bless US Bitter Clingers

Only The Constitution Party represents America's conservative Country Class against the progressive Ruling Party of democrats, republicans and libertarians, demotic repugnant liars all.
    The nation’s top-rated radio host just launched a blistering attack on the GOP establishment, calling it “corrupt” and “reprehensible” for aligning with Democrats to defeat a tea-party Republican in a Senate primary runoff.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/limbaugh-..._orig=politics
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

It's not the same, Jack. They're just paying evil unto evil in that case. Because whenever you meet someone with even a single liberal position (or belonging to a single demographic commonly associated with liberalism), you can automatically assume they're little backstabbing Nechayev's, so it's fine to pre-emptively destroy them before they have the chance to inevitably do the same to you.

Yet Ben Carson opposes legal marijuana, opposes gay marriage, not really that big into gun rights either.....

I don't trust him....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Yet Ben Carson ...not really that big into gun rights either.....

I don't trust him....
    Cite please.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Cite please.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1271863/ben-carson-gun-rights/

he previously took the position semi autos should be banned in urban areas, and then after becoming a tea party darling dialed back to say "well you should be able to own a tank or a rocket launcher" (stupidest argument ever, you can in fact legally own a tank, so he wants to ban certain motor vehicles but not guns) not a consistent position base, if he came out and said "I was wrong to support AWB in any case my position has evolved as I've learned more" or something like that, I'd trust him, but he has changed his mind but still gives weasily answers like the second amendment shouldn't protect your right to own a motor vehicle with treads, or a rocket set, which is a totally bogus argument.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member