• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quick survey on the hatred of anti's

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Liberty (LOD) ...

Nice. Even a HashTag (which seems to be a fashion now).

Who uttered or created "Ammosexual" .. how interesting.

Oh ... I'm sorry I asked:

Meet The Dangerous Ammosexuals and Gun-Fetishists That Invaded Chipotle With Their Blessing

Bill Maher goes after Open Carry "ammosexuals"

Oh dear. :uhoh:

All in all, I think Bill Maher (and others like him) do us an immense favor - you can't buy that kind of publicity. The people see through the smoke and mirrors of extreme examples (the Kool-Aid) and when the dust settles remember the ultimate message = that we do have the RKBA.

Insofar as being an ammosexual - Nay I may be a hoplophilic, but not a manner nor to the degree previously suggested. http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/47512/antonym-of-phobia

Because I wear pants everywhere I go, doesn't mean I love my pants - rather I choose to wear them because I am a responsible member of society. I carry a gun for the same reason......it is my responsibility to provide for the defense of myself and my loved ones.

Last edited:

riverrat10k

For those of you who know me a little

I can often come across as what Warren Zevon might call an "Excitable Boy".
I prefer the adjective passionate.
I have found that OC actually makes me more cordial and restrained, regardless of the situation.

sidestreet

Couldn't have said it better, Riverrat…,

I can often come across as what Warren Zevon might call an "Excitable Boy".
I prefer the adjective passionate.
I have found that OC actually makes me more cordial and restrained, regardless of the situation.

they are trying to get a response, an inappropriate, hateful remark, just like theirs. Don't give it to them, do what you originally set out to do, go lawfully OCing, conducting your lawful business. Nothing gets under these people's skin so much as being ignored, not even you OCing.

A lot of these people don't believe that violent criminals shop in the same store with them, eat at the same restaurants with them, sit next to them in the same movies, go to the same ballgames they do, drive on the same roads they do, pull up to the same stoplights with them, walk down the same sidewalks with them, go to schools with them, etc., etc., etc., but I happen to KNOW that they DO!

They are the very same people you see on the news after some tragic event, saying that they "still can't believe that something like this could happen ME/US/HERE!!!". Believe it, ostriches are not the only things with their heads buried in he sand.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.