Thread: Proof that lowlifes from Mexico are entering US - Mexico shoots at US board agents

Banned

Proof that lowlifes from Mexico are entering US - Mexico shoots at US board agents

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/06...border-agents/

KVOA-TV reports that Mexican authorities were conducting a drug interdiction operation when the incident happened early Thursday morning on the Tohono O’odham Indian Nation. The Mexican chopper fired at the agents and then flew back into Mexico.

Sure, lets keep the boarder open.

Maybe we should do some more of that police militarization and issue some stingers to border patrol agents.

Maybe surplus some avengers to the BP or use a drone to destroy the helicopter once it lands....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    How would the Israels respond? Just askin'.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Maybe we should instead get rid of statism wars on people disguised as war on drugs and poverty.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    How would the Israels respond? Just askin'.
    Send them a demand letter on nice stationary?

OK, time to PO some people, sorry.

I am for a open border, but Mexico has to ensure our safety from it's side. Until then the borders should stay closed.

As far as work for them and us, tax imports, take taxes OFF of US made products, and profits. Tax non citizens income, and citizens income tax free. US citizens sucking on the gov tit, get off your arse and work as hard as a immigrant does. It used to be they were hired as cheap labor, now they get hired because they work without whining.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    OK, time to PO some people, sorry.

I am for a open border, but Mexico has to ensure our safety from it's side. Until then the borders should stay closed.

As far as work for them and us, tax imports, take taxes OFF of US made products, and profits. Tax non citizens income, and citizens income tax free. US citizens sucking on the gov tit, get off your arse and work as hard as a immigrant does. It used to be they were hired as cheap labor, now they get hired because they work without whining.
    Valid points and the border is the one thing that is actually consitutionally for the feds to be involved it.

Wouldn't removing the moral hazards of the drug war and the welfare state help with your main concerns since much of that drives the violence in Mexico (especially the U.S.'s unconstitutional war on people masquerading as a "drug war")?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

They thought some of the illegals in the US were trying to come back to Mexico... had to keep them out.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Valid points and the border is the one thing that is actually consitutionally for the feds to be involved it.

Wouldn't removing the moral hazards of the drug war and the welfare state help with your main concerns since much of that drives the violence in Mexico (especially the U.S.'s unconstitutional war on people masquerading as a "drug war")?
    The drug war is a complete waste of money, much the same as gun control laws. Neither works and both costs extreme amounts of monopoly money.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Send them a demand letter on nice stationary?
    ...and a small shrubbery.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    With a foreign aid check stapled to the back...
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Can you describe the shrubbery? I'll bet you can. Ni !

...no, they did not, it was drug cartel members, Mexico says so.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare