Thread: Looking for a recommendation - Retention (L3) holster for a Makarov IJ-70

Looking for a recommendation - Retention (L3) holster for a Makarov IJ-70

I have an IJ-70 that I would like to OC. Thing is, I am personally unwilling to OC without a L3 retention holster. Simple friction doesn't satisfy my sense of responsibility. I know it works for some people and I respect that, but its not my cup of tea. So, I am looking for a recommendation. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Best thing I could find was a little number from Zahal, Item IMI-Z1320.
    Wears comfortable, adjusts easily. Hard to find but suits my needs perfectly - I would recommend it to anyone with a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drsysadmin View Post
    Best thing I could find was a little number from Zahal, Item IMI-Z1320.
    Wears comfortable, adjusts easily. Hard to find but suits my needs perfectly - I would recommend it to anyone with a PM.
    IMI makes very good paddle/belt retention holsters with a good selection of colors & adaptions for height of holster etc... Sadly, since SIG got involved with them, the prices have shot up pun intended.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi