• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ain't got time to catch illegals -- but 5 yr olds? Watch out you sex perverts !!

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://uproxx.com/up/2014/06/a-5-ye...ayground-and-was-cited-for-sexual-misconduct/

The kindergartner was apparently playing on the playground at his school, as kids tend to do, when another boy approached him and demanded that he either pull his shorts down or he’d do it for him. Typical childhood bullying hijinks, possibly, but her son complied and his teacher immediately noticed the boy with his shorts and underwear around his ankles. For his act, Erica Martinez’s son was cited for sexual misconduct on his permanent school record, and he was told to sign the document to confirm it.

Goooo USA !

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
When did school principals get tasked with catching illegal aliens?

Apples, oraqnges, and the best BS that Connecticut can export.

By the way, I agree that everything that the school system did after the incident was witnessed was several degrees of both just plain wrong and highly illegal.

stay safe.