• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get ready to pay hundreds of dollars for mental health exams !

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://jpfo.org/articles-assd04/codrea-ct-gun-commision--own-mental-issues.htm

"Mental health suitability screenings for gun owners and sellers" are among the proposals offered by the Sandy Hook Advisory Commission

Of course, anyone who foolishly completed: a) AW declaration b) Mag reg c) Ammo cert d) Carry permit e) DPS-3 form will likely be getting a call to inform you of their approved list of doctors you may see.

Afterwards, you can dump your guns into the "Judged Mentally Defective" gun bin at you local police station.

This is what I expect to happen soon....

brk913

Never going to happen, no one will comply...what this report shows is that the people on this committee need a mental health check, I can't believe they got paid with our tax dollars for a two page report that says absolutely nothing...

davidmcbeth

Banned
Never going to happen, no one will comply...what this report shows is that the people on this committee need a mental health check, I can't believe they got paid with our tax dollars for a two page report that says absolutely nothing...

They got this idea from Japan I think ...

Never will happen? You don't know the extent of the mental illness of CT legislators .... but they all support the 2nd amendment.