Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone kicked out Full Tilt yesterday?

  1. #1
    Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    592

    Anyone kicked out Full Tilt yesterday?

    So my friend, the manager of Full Tilt Ice Cream, posted on facebook that he asked an OC to leave the White Center store Friday afternoon around 4. I thought that was odd since he owns guns. Turns out he is just a huge opponent of OC. So you may want to CC or get your ice cream fix elsewhere...

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    So he doesn't hate the gun, he hates the people who don't mind carrying them openly (even bragging about doing it.) That's worse than those who kick people out from ignorance.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  3. #3
    Regular Member Dave_pro2a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    2,227
    Must be part of corporate culture.

    Dave Harwell manages their Central District location, and he retweeted this:
    https://twitter.com/PaulSzoldra/stat...65747662974976

    Dave's twitter https://twitter.com/Hungry_Marmot

    Dave himself:



    What a winner

    Wait till someone get's shot at their CD location by a gang thug who illegally conceal carries, maybe Dave will change his tune... naw probably not even then.

    Official FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/fulltilticecreams
    Last edited by Dave_pro2a; 06-28-2014 at 10:55 PM.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorthebusdriver View Post
    So my friend, the manager of Full Tilt Ice Cream, posted on facebook that he asked an OC to leave the White Center store Friday afternoon around 4. I thought that was odd since he owns guns. Turns out he is just a huge opponent of OC. So you may want to CC or get your ice cream fix elsewhere...
    Where's the link to the FB posting?

  5. #5
    Regular Member Difdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    So he doesn't hate the gun, he hates the people who don't mind carrying them openly (even bragging about doing it.) That's worse than those who kick people out from ignorance.
    That attitude is what, in my opinion, is going to result in total gun bans. The antis might not all agree on what they want, but they do almost universally agree on giving the government the ability to veto gun ownership. And once the government can say no for any reason they like without consequences, you wind up with situations like California -- sure you can get a permit. But you won't.

    Their opponents (us) are divided and often prickly individuals. We turn and savage eachother verbally at the drop of a typo, and are clannish in general. One group wants gun rights, but not if those open carrier nutjobs can carry their way. OCDO is very much in favor of carry of pistols, but not long guns. Other groups favor hunting weapons but are opposed to how many people are killed with handguns. OCDO is living proof that the old saw about an armed society being a polite society is a total lie that one of these days will be used against us.

    As long as we divide our efforts this way, we can't end up anywhere but a total win for the antis.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Dave_pro2a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    2,227
    Oh geesh. It's a God damn beer 'bar' where idiotic hipsters can go get drunk while their kids eat ice cream.

    Retarded loosers, setting a horrible example for kids.
    Last edited by Dave_pro2a; 06-28-2014 at 11:45 PM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Difdi View Post
    That attitude is what, in my opinion, is going to result in total gun bans. The antis might not all agree on what they want, but they do almost universally agree on giving the government the ability to veto gun ownership. And once the government can say no for any reason they like without consequences, you wind up with situations like California -- sure you can get a permit. But you won't.

    Their opponents (us) are divided and often prickly individuals. We turn and savage eachother verbally at the drop of a typo, and are clannish in general. One group wants gun rights, but not if those open carrier nutjobs can carry their way. OCDO is very much in favor of carry of pistols, but not long guns. Other groups favor hunting weapons but are opposed to how many people are killed with handguns. OCDO is living proof that the old saw about an armed society being a polite society is a total lie that one of these days will be used against us.

    As long as we divide our efforts this way, we can't end up anywhere but a total win for the antis.
    I don't see a win for the antis ..even with (and I agree) with your idea that there is fractionation of pro-gun people's viewpoints. Why? Because our natural rights trump all...people will not follow laws, people will not convict others, and the laws will become meaningless.

    Did you hear how one group of antis have said that guns that can kill past 100 yds are not protected? I'm sure each of us have heard the proposals of the retarded that others have not heard.

    Me? I think that ALL gun laws have no legal effect. Restrictions of ownership/possession laws are all bogus as well. Any freeman should be able to buy, own, carry any gun. Not many people agree with me but the group that does, I feel has grown and will continue to grow.

    And the owners of the forum have no issue with long gun carry...they just want it to be a major focus of the forum.

    And I think we all are opposed to the government being able to kill us without suffering severe penalties for doing so...and that our RKBA prevents or inhibits such mass occurrences that has occurred in other non-RKBA countries' histories.

    Keep the faith !

  8. #8
    Regular Member Maverick9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mid-atlantic
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_pro2a View Post
    Oh geesh. It's a God damn beer 'bar' where idiotic hipsters can go get drunk while their kids eat ice cream.

    Retarded loosers, setting a horrible example for kids.
    OK, gotta call you on that oxymoron.

    Retarded=retentive as in constipated.
    Loosers=freely evacuating; see diarrhea)

    Can't have both, my fren.

    Also 'idiotic hipsters' is redundant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •