Thread: Uh-oh gang, we're really in trouble now....

Uh-oh gang, we're really in trouble now....

So remember a year ago when some nobody who happens to be a lieutenant colonel in the Army threatened to kill NRA members in an esquire article?

Well he's coming home to defend america from the NRA!

May god help us all

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/i-am-coming-home

Gee just reading this guys eloquent and rational arguments for his position makes me wonder in awe why he's retiring because he couldn't promote up....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Linked Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    So remember a year ago when some nobody who happens to be a lieutenant colonel in the Army threatened to kill NRA members in an esquire article?

Well he's coming home to defend america from the NRA!

May god help us all

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/i-am-coming-home

Gee just reading this guys eloquent and rational arguments for his position makes me wonder in awe why he's retiring because he couldn't promote up....
    Link to previous thread Here ! Read some of his work found at the aforementioned link. He will likely get some media attention at first but I doubt he is real trouble.

~Whitney
    The problem with America is stupidity.
    I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Banned
    And this Army guy still has not come to my home to take away my guns ... I'm sure he had leave since the last thread.

lala la.

I doubt he has taken any guns from anyone in the USA.

"Army Airborne Infantry Rangers" .. ooooh, I'm a so scared.

He's a funny read.

If he truly thinks that all members of a group are happy to come up and shoot him in the back of the head then he is denser than lead... inviting them to do so.

Activist Member
    This is pretty sensitive for me to strike my opinion to honestly. He's another fellow member since I am prior service Air Force. I want to throw my opinion out there, but I feel my words would not be constructive criticism. I guess since I have tolerance for most things that it's hard for me to throw my words out there.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Guys, we're in real trouble here. It is impossible to win an intellectual discussion with someone that is incapable of discussing things intelligently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Guys, we're in real trouble here. It is impossible to win an intellectual discussion with someone that is incapable of discussing things intelligently.
    +1 Indeed-- "never argue with an idiot, they will beat you down and kill you with experience"-

Regards

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
    Link to previous thread Here ! Read some of his work found at the aforementioned link. He will likely get some media attention at first but I doubt he is real trouble. ~Whitney
    I pray that Lt.C Robert Bateman R_Bateman_LTC@hotmail.com keeps us updated on his screwing, "You may believe otherwise. If you do, screw you."
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.