Thread: Taking Advantage of the new preemption laws video

Taking Advantage of the new preemption laws video

LOL You better hope the locals know that 'cause you may beat their rap but you will not beat their ride.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Wow, look at all those people he gotten to take dirt naps .... in just a few hours ! Proficient !

Good to see! The switch to full preemption is great for KS, even if people who disapprove of carry toss rhetoric and odd remarks like post #3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As seen here some people are never happy unless they have some thing negative to say or complain about.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    As seen here some people are never happy unless they have some thing negative to say or complain about.
    Yes. It's called critical-thinking and requires a universe with a continuum of negative, neutral and positive values. We expect positive or neutral as normal, not worthy of comment, but negatives need comment and correction.

The contrary Weltanschauung is bland agape and not worth consideration. Ignorance is bliss, blissfulness implies ignorance.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I live in Olathe and have open carried all the time, it's always been legal as there have been no ordinances against it. He needs to check his facts before he speaks.