Thread: Another Target thread.

Another Target thread.

Clearly we do not have enough Target threads and I did not want NC to be left out.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke; The Liberty Manifesto
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.

Not to migrate this to another forum, but us OCers could use some help showing logic to those with the open carry gets you shot mindset over on the NCGO forums. This is the thread and discussion here about the Target announcement: http://www.ncgunowners.com/forum/sho...php?tid=44212\

Suffice to say that I will no longer be spending money at Target.
    Last edited by stephen92; 07-02-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen92 View Post
    Not to migrate this to another forum, but us OCers could use some help showing logic to those with the open carry gets you shot mindset over on the NCGO forums. This is the thread and discussion here about the Target announcement: http://www.ncgunowners.com/forum/sho...php?tid=44212\
    If those users have an interest in open carry, they ought to come hang out here.
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by G22shooter View Post
    If those users have an interest in open carry, they ought to come hang out here.
    It's the ones not interested in open carry that worry me. I doubt it is doing much good, but I feel like these incidents are slowly splitting the gun community down the middle into distinct groups. I'd prefer to do all that I can to prevent that from happening.

It's the ones not interested in open carry that worry me. I doubt it is doing much good, but I feel like these incidents are slowly splitting the gun community down the middle into distinct groups. I'd prefer to do all that I can to prevent that from happening.
    You can lead a horse to water...

But don't wrestle with a pig, because you'll both end up dirty while the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by G22shooter View Post
    You can lead a horse to water...

But don't wrestle with a pig, because you'll both end up dirty while the pig enjoys it.
    I know, I know. It is just a shame to see people who should be unified and repelling an invasion on our rights attacking each other and assigning blame in a desperate attempt to save themselves.

I know, I know. It is just a shame to see people who should be unified and repelling an invasion on our rights attacking each other and assigning blame in a desperate attempt to save themselves.
    Just one more reason I don't visit that forum.

There are several of us here that are also members of NCGO. Yes, there are times of dissension over there; there is a lot of it here also. I have some on NCGO on my "ignore" list; I'd do the same here, but then I would miss the point of some of the responses.

Between the two, I have found out that I am an ammosexual, attention w**r*, OC hero. I need a longer bumper for that sticker.
    Last edited by bc.cruiser; 07-03-2014 at 12:56 AM.

The member on ncgo that you are arguing with will never see your point. He has brought up the 'countless' OC gun grab stories before and when challenged he could come up with nothing better than the same story they brought up to prove that oc snatches occur when clearly they do not. He won't see what you are saying because he doesn't care too. He has too much investment in CC.

bc...come on now, you know some of us can't spell worth a darn...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain