• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

first time OC

jwhayne0001

i finally OC here in owensboro was going to meet a guy off craigslist to sell a cell phone to, met him at the AT&T store had time to kill went to petsmart with my dog and wife got done there then went to meet him, all went well it was a very positive experience and very comforting to me and my wife, the guy didn't even seem to notice my large frame taurus 247 OSS tactical. best benefit is my wife finally is comfortable with my OC and felt protected and safe.

self preservation

Sounds like a good day to me. Welcome to OCDO. I've been regularly OC'ing for a few years now. So far only positive encounters. (Maybe 1 or 2 less than perfect encounters) Hope to see you around the forums in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk