Thread: Fatso vetoed gun bill --

Banned

Fatso vetoed gun bill --

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2014/...rsey-gun-bill/

Gov. Chris Christie today vetoed a gun control bill that would have reduced the permitted size of ammunition magazines, saying it would do nothing to reduce gun violence.

Still using that term "gun violence" showing he's still an anti

So the governor vetoed a piece of anti-gun legislation and you insult him? Why? Whats the point?

I wonder what the title of the thread would be if he did not veto the legislation.
    I am not a lawyer, I study the history of gun control laws.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest View Post
    So the governor vetoed a piece of anti-gun legislation and you insult him? Why? Whats the point?

I wonder what the title of the thread would be if he did not veto the legislation.
    It would have been "Fatso did not veto gun bill"

Just information that is relevant to carry ... he's still an large anti.

NJ simply trying to compete with NY for the biggest ANTI State in the Country.

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.captainsjournal.com/2014/...rsey-gun-bill/

Gov. Chris Christie today vetoed a gun control bill that would have reduced the permitted size of ammunition magazines, saying it would do nothing to reduce gun violence, or enhance my chances at the GOP Presidential nomination..

Still using that term "gun violence" showing he's still an anti
    Finished the quote for him, up till now he HAS signed almost every anti-second amendment bill to land on his desk,

may be he herd of the Colorado gov. passing the 10 round magazine ban in Co. and his consultant told him don't be that guy remember November is just around the corner

Colorado has a 15 round limit not 10, unless you owned a higher capacity 16+mag(s) before June 30, 2013. Mags owned by individuals prior to the 15 round limit are grandfathered and are legal AND the state has the burden to prove they were obtained after the ban if they have reason to believe so. So it's basically an unenforceable law. Reason I'm chiming in is because I grew up in Morris County for the first 22 years of my life. Still have most of my family living there so I like to check in every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Manco View Post
    Colorado has a 15 round limit not 10, unless you owned a higher capacity 16+mag(s) before June 30, 2013. Mags owned by individuals prior to the 15 round limit are grandfathered and are legal AND the state has the burden to prove they were obtained after the ban if they have reason to believe so. So it's basically an unenforceable law. Reason I'm chiming in is because I grew up in Morris County for the first 22 years of my life. Still have most of my family living there so I like to check in every now and then.

AND most sheriffs have said they will not even try to enforce the mag limit OR the personal sale requiring FFL transfer.