Thread: Target asking customers not to carry in their store...

Target asking customers not to carry in their store...

Well that's a blow huh? Boyscout what do you think about this? I know you said in the past that you go to Target over Wal-Mart since they are OC friendly. Have you carried openly at Target lately? If so, did you have any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by tazxrulz View Post
    Well that's a blow huh? Boyscout what do you think about this? I know you said in the past that you go to Target over Wal-Mart since they are OC friendly. Have you carried openly at Target lately? If so, did you have any issues?
    I hope you are just kidding, especially since a Target spokesperson clearly said it was not a prohibition, that Target will still allow carry. Will not post signs or even ask armed customers to leave. If you not kidding you might look like a fool.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

I open carried at a target a few weeks ago. One employee did give my weapon a glance.

All they did was clarify that you are not welcome, but they will still take your money if you insist.

For some reason, many members don't have a real problem with this.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I open carry at Target in VA all the time with no issue. As for them asking OC'ers not to carry in the store, I guess there are more angry mothers shopping at Target than OC'ers, so I guess it's just Darwinism.