• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Farmer's Markets, which have you OC'd at?

Freedom1Man

I have OC'd at the one in Redmond. Got a snooty comment, something about not needing a gun....

OC at the Sammamish farmer's market this past Wednesday, couple of looks no comments.

OC at the Duvall one yesterday, got a couple of looks and one question. The question was, "Is that considered open carry." Yes, because it's not being hidden.

OC at the North Bend farmer's Market 1 look that I noticed, friendly people, no comments. This one was bigger than the ones in Sammamish and Duvall.

What are your experiences?

()pen(arry

I OC'ed at least once at the Edmonds FM last summer. I smiled and waved at the paid 594 signature gatherer standing at one of the entrances, and he didn't like that too much. I'm not aware of anyone else taking any note of my Walther.

EMNofSeattle

Does Pike Place count? I didn't turn 21 until after the FMs in PO shut down for the winter. I did however witness Vitauea and 1245A open carry at the port orchard FM before, no issues there

I like the West Seattle Farmers Market, next time I go ill OC and give you a report

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Whatcom County will have an OCDO info booth at the B'ham Farmers Market this Sunday. We will be covering the Pride Parade and the party after. No worries last year, even got a pic of me and the Deputy Chief there while she was in full uniform.