• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 9:30 AM July 5 @ River City Diner Parham & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It's been decided. Saturday breakfast is at River City Diner (Grapeshot will be along later to add the links & driving directions.

There's a gun show at RIR for those that want something to do afterwards. No VCDL table - they decided to take the holiday weekend off. The show spills over from the Commonwealth Bldg into the Whateveritscalled Building next door so be sure to get your money's worth checking that out.

If you don't see us, ask the help where the guys with guns are sitting.

Remember, if you don't show up we will definately talk about you. If you do show up we may talk to you. That's how it works (or so I've been told).

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 7/5 - 9:30 am

River City Diner

Parham and I-95
803 East Parham Road
..............Get Directions

http://rivercitydiner.com/locations.html

location_parham.jpg

va_tazdad

It's been decided. Saturday breakfast is at River City Diner (Grapeshot will be along later to add the links & driving directions.

There's a gun show at RIR for those that want something to do afterwards. No VCDL table - they decided to take the holiday weekend off. The show spills over from the Commonwealth Bldg into the Whateveritscalled Building next door so be sure to get your money's worth checking that out.

If you don't see us, ask the help where the guys with guns are sitting.

Remember, if you don't show up we will definately talk about you. If you do show up we may talk to you. That's how it works (or so I've been told).

stay safe.

Drafted again. Besides, I can't find my magic decoder ring so I wouldn't know the sooper sekret password.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Drafted again. Besides, I can't find my magic decoder ring so I wouldn't know the sooper sekret password.

Wish youse guyze had betterer reading comprehension. The "souper seekrit" was put there so the folks at NSA would feel like they had earned their pay for once.

If there ever should be a password it ought to be "coffffffffeeeeee" - said in the same manner as zombies are supposed to moan "brainnnnzzz".

stay safe.

scouser

Don't you remember the anguish we all went through when she broke up with him? I, for one, do not want to go through that again, if you please.

stay safe.

oh I remember alright, Logan & I dragged Tanner around the zoo one day although he was reluctant to go near the orangutan exhibit (I was not going to suggest he was worried they'd keep him there, but why spoil the fun, Tanner was terrified the zookeepers would think he'd escaped).

For those who don't know, and knowing skid I'm sure he does know what the screaming meanie is, it was a reference to Tanner's line of work

about as loud as a thunderclap or a chain saw