Thread: Target poll

Target poll

spread the word to the rest of the forums

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-y...irearms-policy

Quote Originally Posted by VaGunTrader View Post
    spread the word to the rest of the forums

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-y...irearms-policy
    Hi VaGunTrader- Thanks for the post. However it is way to early to know if their new policy is good or bad for their business.

I do not support their policy, however they have very bright business executives that do studies to determine whether their decisions will in fact affect their bottom line, that bottom line is PROFITS. Today their decision may show that they made a good creative business decision however 5 months from now if their profits are down, the decision will be considered a failure. Therefore the policy will be changed.
    Big company's just don't make these decisions with out consulting their most savvy business executives and their brightest corporate counsel.

I for one would never go to a place where I did not feel SAFE OR WANTED.

Now do I believe the powers to be at target have the right to control what items a customer brings into their story, OF COURSE I DO.

If my favorite diner, started implementing a dress code for dining in their establishment, would I continue to go there.. Yes, I would, the food is great and I kind of fancy myself a dapper dresser, however if they said I could only wear flip flops and a hawaiian shirt, then I would find another diner to spend my cash. Its not personal, its simply business, and businesses need to look out for their bottom line, and their stock holders..

Just forget target and start shopping where you feel wanted and safe.

Best regards.

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Hi VaGunTrader- Thanks for the post. However it is way to early to know if their new policy is good or bad for their business.

I do not support their policy, however they have very bright business executives that do studies to determine whether their decisions will in fact affect their bottom line, that bottom line is PROFITS. Today their decision may show that they made a good creative business decision however 5 months from now if their profits are down, the decision will be considered a failure. Therefore the policy will be changed.
    Big company's just don't make these decisions with out consulting their most savvy business executives and their brightest corporate counsel.

I for one would never go to a place where I did not feel SAFE OR WANTED.

Now do I believe the powers to be at target have the right to control what items a customer brings into their story, OF COURSE I DO.

If my favorite diner, started implementing a dress code for dining in their establishment, would I continue to go there.. Yes, I would, the food is great and I kind of fancy myself a dapper dresser, however if they said I could only wear flip flops and a hawaiian shirt, then I would find another diner to spend my cash. Its not personal, its simply business, and businesses need to look out for their bottom line, and their stock holders..

Just forget target and start shopping where you feel wanted and safe.

Best regards.

CCJ
    What post are you replying to?

The question asked in the poll is: "Do you support Target's new firearms policy?"

Your rant is not even close to on topic.

TFred

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    What post are you replying to?

The question asked in the poll is: "Do you support Target's new firearms policy?"

Your rant is not even close to on topic.

TFred
    Hi Tfred

In my second sentence, I state, "I do not support their policy".

ccj
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

The poll is stupid. There is no correct answer.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    The poll is stupid. There is no correct answer.
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ew-Gun-Request
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

maybe it is a security feature on the network I am currently on but when I select "No, the policy infringes on Second Amendment rights and click "Cast your vote" I get an error message saying "Please select an answer choice to vote". I am not willing to select one of the "other" answers to see if it will recognize those choices. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Same results for me. My chosen option will not record.
    Appleseed, Virginia State Coordinator
    Are you a Rifleman yet?
    http://appleseedinfo.org

At ~90,000 votes the anti's have a 2% lead and my second vote was apparently counted.

There are web sites that purport to detect and report site blocking - in the name of net neutrality.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.