• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ending Independence Day with Some pro 2A quotes

countryclubjoe

On this last few minutes before Independence Day is over, I leave my fellow OCDO members with some quotes(2A) from history.

" The constitution of MOST of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED."
Thomas Jefferson.

"free man do not ask permission to bear arms" (UNKNOWN)

Thank you to all the veterans and the current young man and woman serving in our armed forces. May peace and health find you in you're walk through life.

Best regards

CCJ