• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

most infuriating open carry arrest video ever !!!

1245A Defender

Wowwie!!!

No law in Washington against open carrying a firearm...
Sooo,,, How do you appeal the guilt of Lawful activity?
How can you be convicted,,, of something,,, Lawful?

Soooo,, again, Wowwie!!!

never quote your self...

Sooo he was convicted of 9.41.270
the same crime as josh70rolla

the only people ALARMED by their carry were the Police

The Claim and Exorcise of a Right may NOT be converted into a Crime

a year old video and we are just now hearing about it
Is Mack Worley a member of this forum?

he is young but he does know a lot about interacting with cops
he didnt talk too much, many do, but then, they didnt really give him many chances

i noticed Hernadez was carrying a right hand gun and holster, but
was ready to shoot him with her shot gun aimed left hand,,, hummm,,, training??

His defense attorney needs to read and use "state v. spencer"
mack didnt do any of the things that spencer was found guilty of, neither did josh70rolla.

again,,, convicted of following the law!

countryclubjoe

Is the young man seeking redress under USCA 42 section 1983? If yes, then he is on the correct legal path. If no, then he needs to seek different counsel. Also when these clear violations of individual rights occur upon a citizen, a citizen must contact the FBI and file charges.
After the adjudication of the criminal complaint, whether there was a conviction or not, then proceed to file the civil action.

We hear and see many examples with regards to LE violating law abiding citizens constitutional rights however we see very few if not zero examples of a citizen following up on the incident. If a law abiding citizen is going out there to exercise his/her rights, that is great, however knowing how to seek redress after ones rights are violated is paramount to receiving proper justice.
Plan accordingly.
1- Have a working video and audio recorder and a backup one
1A- Have a Constitutional Law Attorney on retainer.
2- Have the FBI on speed dial
3- Have a knowledgeable idea about 42 USC section 1983.
4- Have a knowledgeable idea about 18 USC sections 241/242

Bear in mind that while any criminal action/case is pending, the civil action cannot commence, therefore one must have patience and let the legal wheel spin accordingly.

My .02

Best regards

CCJ

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Could be a eye dominance thing My daughter who's legally blind in her right eye was brought up shooting long guns left handed.

But she is right handed and shoots her handguns that way she is a very good shot with both.

Nothing wrong with it. My son shoots equally well with both hands and eyes hand guns and long guns.

One has to do with what works.

Freedom1Man

never quote your self...

SNIP

(1) It shall be unlawful for any person to carry, exhibit, display, or draw any firearm, dagger, sword, knife or other cutting or stabbing instrument, club, or any other weapon apparently capable of producing bodily harm, in a manner, under circumstances, and at a time and place that either manifests an intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons.

The police love to lie.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

never quote your self...

the only people ALARMED by their carry were the Police

The Claim and Exorcise of a Right may NOT be converted into a Crime

a year old video and we are just now hearing about it
Is Mack Worley a member of this forum?

he is young but he does know a lot about interacting with cops
he didnt talk too much, many do, but then, they didnt really give him many chances

His defense attorney needs to read and use "state v. spencer"
mack didnt do any of the things that spencer was found guilty of, neither did josh70rolla.

again,,, convicted of following the law!

I know Mack, he is at least aware of the forum. There is a chance he may be at our Picnic this weekend.

He is going to appeal and from his own words "take this all the way".